Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would be the new technique she's mastered but we have not seen with Hamura chakra induced.
Wouldn't it be the twin lion fist with hamura sage chakra from the Naruto the last movie?
If that's the tech I mean it's pretty cool but was fairly useless against toneri. Still I would like to see her train himawari with byakugan though probably doubtful maybe hanabi will train her or hiashi.. Hinata is definitely jonin level ninja by now amongst many of her peers like her old team, shame we don't see them training or anything like that though other than shino as a sensei and a few others

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those 64 strikes were in filler episode...and I've never seen her do Kaiten either....
I'd say her greatest jutsu is her love for Naruto, because she can't really do a thing herself and he would definitely fight for her, hahahahaha.

Reactions: Kakooli

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wouldn't it be the twin lion fist from the Naruto the last movie?
If that's the tech I mean it's pretty cool but was fairly useless against toneri. Still I would like to see her train himawari with byakugan though probably doubtful maybe hanabi will train her or hiashi.. Hinata is definitely jonin level ninja by now amongst many of her peers like her old team, shame we don't see them training or anything like that though other than shino as a sense and a few others
If we are to go by what she's currently shown, that would be the strongest in her repertoire.

Honestly, I'm not looking forward to anything in regards to her, probably because of the innumerable times her fans hammered her feats into us when they were around, I have been effectively numbed to anything Hinata related.

Regardless I wouldn't mind her doing something remotely new. I don't think though Himawari will be getting training any time soon, they have been portraying her as the useless sibling with aptitude for culinary skills for quite a long time now, they had ample time to work with that if making her a shinobi is in their scope of planss. The real question is whether they will ever make her a shinobi? Because it seems they want to kill her off in the future by how I'm seeing it.

Although if we were to consider her chasing after the shinobi dream, she would make a fine shinobi. With the Byakugan and larger than average chakra reserves she could potentially surpass Neji. I don't think it's a case of potential with Hinata, it's a perfect eventuality, we know she will surpass her at a veritable point.

Last edited:

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True Art of the Tao: Wei Wu Wei.

Or: Sorceress Art: Time Compression. Depending on whether you want to consider Hinata and Kaguya to be the same being, or separate beings. Perhaps the reason tobidara allowed the plot to play out as he did was because he knew it was necessary to restore the goddess to her proper state of mind.

It's the only explanation for what is, otherwise, utter madness in the plot:

Every goddess needs her hero to bring her stability. As such, the whole of the universe is her jutsu to govern as she sees fit. Thus, Time Compression was allowed and the goddess was afforded her hero.

or... maybe. Perhaps there was an interloper in the case of Naruto - a jealous son who needs an ass beating.

animals74

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
twin lion fist is a fokin useless jutsu literally. most ninjas are able to transmute their chakra into a unique shape someone and yet running around flailing chakra balls around her arms is considered "secret main branch jutsu". gimme a break. that sht barely fazed pain.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
twin lion fist is a fokin useless jutsu literally. most ninjas are able to transmute their chakra into a unique shape someone and yet running around flailing chakra balls around her arms is considered "secret main branch jutsu". gimme a break. that sht barely fazed pain.
It didn't even touch him. :lmao:

What do you expect of a 40 year old japanese man who used a scarf his wife made him as a plot device because he didn't understand romance.

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lmao: did she even touch pain? I thought that was only in the anime