[Question] Whats happening with the AOTM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I won the February Art of the Month contest and it's May, I still haven't received my medal. Furthermore, the March contest voting hasn't even started, and It's May.

I already asked that Caliburn kid what was going on but he hasn't replied. Don't take on responsibilities, If you can't handle them.The NB members like myself draw for hours and take the time out of the day to support the contest, and we are really getting a spit in the face with this nonsense. If the contest is being delayed, or there is a good excuse as to why it's 3 MONTHS behind, have the decency to explain via an announcement. It will save everyone the effort of making a public thread about it.

Very low energy. Terrible management.

Last edited:

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I won the February Art of the Month contest and it's May, I still haven't received my medal. Furthermore, the March contest voting hasn't even started, and It's May.

I already asked that Caliburn kid what was going on but he hasn't replied. Don't take on responsibilities, If you can't handle them.The NB members like myself draw for hours and take the time out of the day to support the contest, and we are really getting a spit in the face with this nonsense. If the contest is being delayed,or there is a good excuse as to why it's 3 MONTHS behind, have the decency to explain via an announcent. It will save everyone the effort of making a public thread about it.
You should've asked Z, his active more than Caliburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.