SaadBoujane

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that they're all free, are they going back inside Hagoromo or are they gonna have new Jinchuurikis, or are they all going within Naruto ?

Vicmann

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good question. My personal guess is that they will be set free to do whatever they please, without being persecuted by people anymore. The bijuus probably don't have so much hate and anger towards humans, and shinobi don't fear them as much as they did. Maybe they will actually live in peace.

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They should remian free.

Would be dumb to keep having Jins, Pretty sure thast what made them all pissed of at humans in first place.

Lord Naruto San

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They should remian free.

Would be dumb to keep having Jins, Pretty sure thast what made them all pissed of at humans in first place.
Nah it was the mistreatment you see the 8 tails didnt mind nd 9 tails didnt mind once there Host became friends with them even the 4 Tails seem to respect his Host somewhat

sandman20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I wonder if Sasuke is still going by what he said when he got back to the battlefield which was "Burn them all" I don't know if he changed his mind on that or is just waiting for a chance to attack them.

Ageha Jaeger

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Sage's prophecy is what makes me think my earlier post.

You must be registered for see images

That could be taken a few different ways. But it sounds like Naruto will either be the host for all of them or literally play with them when their free. Who knows though.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that they're all free, are they going back inside Hagoromo or are they gonna have new Jinchuurikis, or are they all going within Naruto ?
Hagoromo is dead He can't take them in and the prophecy from Him was that a Blue Eye Boy would play with them. They are now Naruto's partners.

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto being the jinchuriki is only a temporary solution. They don't trust humans because of the hate most humans carry. Naruto and Bee are exceptions to that.
If they are set free, it would only be a matter of time until someone attempts to exploit their power again.