what's going on with Tsunade right now?? Does anybody knows?

oooog

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chances are pretty good she's gonna die. However:

we've seen guys: get their hearts blown out and live, get their heads cut off and live, chew explosives, come back as zombies, come back as puppets, turn into half toad half men, turn into half dragons, grow wings, pull bones out, control sand, hypnotize people by using their eyes, shed skin, turn into wood, have bugs come out of their skin, teleport, turn ink into animals, make a monkey turn into a stick, and many other "crazy" things in this anime.

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN and no one should be shocked or upset if Tsunade lives through being cut in half...

we've also seen: Obito who was pretty worthless turn into Tobi, Naruto who was pretty worthless turn into Sage mode, Kyuubi using, tailed beast bomb having strongest in the village easily Naruto. We have seen Kakashi go from the guy who looked at Itachi and ended up in the hospital, to the guy who figured out Tobi's s/t crap and using like 5 or 6 Raikiris. Kabuto, go from a Jounin Level to a science experiment gone wrong, dragon sage mode beast. And Sasuke. Dont get me started on Sasuke.

So if SLUG SAGE MODE happens, don't be surprised by that either.

Last edited:

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi everyone,
I've just been waiting so bad for an explanation or something about Tsunade and the Kages. I think kishi should give us some hints. Are the Kages gonna survive? ... if so,,, what role are they gonna play??.... Will Tsunade survive herself?... if so... would we get to see a "Slug Sage Mode"?
Omg Kishimoto.... you are driving me nuts :(.... I need to get news about the Slug Princess...
I really don't want her to die, but I think she will by saving most of the other Kage's.

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when exactly are you gonna stop messing with me?? Zlad??
If you wanna say something just say it. Stop being a kid, I don't even read your threads ... just do the same and ignore me,... we just can't stand each other ... si why do you keep coming??
No offense... just act with maturity, you gain nothing from chasing every single word I type. Let it be.
This Zlad guy does seem pretty immature. Does he really do this to all your threads? That you'd piss me off. Annoying.

Ngylle

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Maybe she is depresed in some corner because she let the Kages Die, and now is ploting to conquere the 5 Kingdoms to make it 1.
5 countries 1 Rule, danm i hoped kishimoto would have done it..

The thing is simple, She might be Dead or going to die, this is war not a fairy tail is suposed to be a war which is not, more like a purgatory for the bad guys and madara escaping as devil himself.

A funeral is coming, and i dont think it will be a 4 kages funeral. it will be just 1 kage funeral.

-^_^ pick which kage will be there.

@note
Slug princess, honestly i wouldnt care but this time i would make an exception.
-Slow your horses, all you do is showing the badside of tsunade's fan.
-if you are not open to listen others opinions that goes against your own, just quit. (ur not ready for this)
-it seems you have not learned anything from Chatte, whom you said you admire!.

Last edited:

Boskarta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think she should live for a little while longer.

The next step is obviously making Naruto Hokage...but it's way too early he's not smart or experienced enough to be one yet, he shouldn't become Hokage just because she dies.

badoera

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really like Tsunade.. she's one of the few Kunoichis who actually stand their ground and are totally badass.

I really hope she lives .. but I'm not sure if that's even posible :S