[Discussion] What's going on with Acnologia?

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Look at this...
The arm that Igneel took from him.Why did a shadow come out?Maybe he is being possesed?

That's definitely not blood.
I wonder what's going on,did ya realize this?

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I noticed it too. It kind of looks similar to the aura around Zeref in this page.

You must be registered for see images

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Look at this...
The arm that Igneel took from him.Why did a shadow come out?Maybe he is being possesed?

That's definitely not blood.
I wonder what's going on,did ya realize this?
Interesting find....but it may just be some sort of evil aura or energy....but not related to Ankhseram....

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wELL he is the embodiment of evil and there may be countless powers he possess given the fact that he bathed in the blood of countless dragons.....letting in Ankhseram everywhere doesn't seem likely.....
Why not?
Didn't Zeref name appear in almost every arc?
Deliora,Lullaby,Jellal,Alvarez,Tartaros,Tournament,Tenrou Island,Avatar.
Acnologia appeared in Tenrou,Tartarus,Tournament,Alvarez arc. (THEY HAD A HAND IN THE STORY)

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why not?
Didn't Zeref name appear in almost every arc?
Deliora,Lullaby,Jellal,Alvarez,Tartaros,Tournament,Tenrou Island,Avatar.
Acnologia appeared in Tenrou,Tartarus,Tournament,Alvarez arc. (THEY HAD A HAND IN THE STORY)
Umm what i wanna say is Ankhseram is a God figure while zeref and Acno were God tier figures....has anyone seen Ankhseram NO but zeref and Acno are as real as you can get.....So a God possessing someone for a purpose is unlikely...rather it could be something like zeref or acno gained a part of his powers seems more legit....we actually never got the reason why zeref got cursed or how he got it just that it happened to him suddenly out of nowhere....Also zeref's name came up because dark mages were sort of obsessed with him...while it turns out his demons were a means for hi to kill himself....sort of a contradiction to what was the initial thought that they were his army of a sort so i think instead of ankhseram himself it may just turn out to a part of his power that got corrupted