Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So those who shout "Black Lives Matter", better expect something of the same, but reverse it. Something that might happen in South Africa and will be called "White Lives Matter". White farmers in South Africa fear to be murdered in cold blood by those black South African. Some of the whites and their families even wanna flee from their country and never come back.

Long story short: Everything African American been through since -- (when?) the foundation of U.S.? Until now, whites in S.Africa might taste it and experience it by the hands of the blacks S.Africans.

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we don’t care when it happened here (the u.s) mass murder why would we care when it happens somewhere else?

This is just news for alt-right to show that the liberal media doesn’t care when white people are killed by black People.

I really hate People like laura southern who just keeps going on and on about it.

Since 1990 to how, how many time have there been a genocide in Africa? Has the U.S been involved or even tried?

The last one, BRING Our GIrls Back, didn’t get enough coverage at all. But Laura southern talks as if they do.

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If we don’t care when it happened here (the u.s) why would we care when it happens somewhere else?

This is just news for alt-right to show that the liberal media doesn’t care when white people are killed by black People.

I really hate People like laura southern who just keeps going on and on about it.
I'm afraid this issue in S.Africa will stir up things in U.S. and Europe, so expect that a lot of people will disagree with you.

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm afraid this issue in S.Africa will stir up things in U.S. and Europe, so expect that a lot of people will disagree with you.
How so? Thousands+ Africans die, but at minumum 50 are killed but it constitutes a white genocide? Which that number included black, white, farmer or visited to farm.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How so? Thousands+ Africans die, but at minumum 50 are killed but it constitutes a white genocide? Which that number included black, white, farmer or visited to farm.
I'm talking about white racist people who can easily be effected emotionally by these news in S.Africa, and feel like it's personal to them to care about whites in S.Africa.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MKultra government puppets are letting their pets lose on the white populace in S Africa..

It's sad an those bastard official in charge should be hanged by the people who are trying to protect those whites in danger there..
All is not as it seems..

Think Hussein still has pull?
Obama tells south Africans they can't have good water an housing which those whites who are being killed provided for lots of people..

This guy is an idiot!..
They supported Trump an the goons were set loose on them..

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So those who shout "Black Lives Matter", better expect something of the same, but reverse it. Something that might happen in South Africa and will be called "White Lives Matter". White farmers in South Africa fear to be murdered in cold blood by those black South African. Some of the whites and their families even wanna flee from their country and never come back.

Long story short: Everything African American been through since -- (when?) the foundation of U.S.? Until now, whites in S.Africa might taste it and experience it by the hands of the blacks S.Africans.
I don't think you can get any lower than that.

They are literaly butchering white minorities, for being white, while we have people *****ing about racism and oppression in the US. But you care more about those innocent people getting killed to fulfill some kind of retribution for the days of slavery.

I'm sorry if i took anything out of context but i didn't know what else to take from your statement. From the whole thread for that matter. If i'm missing something correct me. Otherwise, like i said. I don't think you can get any lower.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

stupid "double standard"...

white people are not slave-decendants and psychologically abused for 400 years. They need to get out of the country, anyways...they went there to TAKE OVER THEIR RESOURCES, in the first place.

Don't EVER compare african americas or afro-euros to the situation/circumstances of a white south african. They do not belong there, because africa is not a "free for all" continent, and it was NEVER stolen by black people, because they are the originators.

Don't try to pull that double standards crap. Tell those SA, no one forced you to come here, you came here to DOMINATE and CONTROL, and got THWARTED...now you wanna "cry wolf"...

The do not have a right to be in africa. Everywhere else in the world is socially accepting of them, with MAYBE the exception of middle east.

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Might get a taste", that's a very inhumane framework to be looking at the violent targeting of a racial minority.

I dont think this should be a game of racking up historical injustice points to justify or delegitamize violence against other human beings. But, ond thing I find ironic "Arabian"Luffy, is how you have to point to U.S. historical past events in the case of mass racial injustice committed by whites, which oddly enough has nothing to do with white south Americans since they mostly have Dutch European heritage; and yet there's current racial injustices being commited on an ever increasing scale in Northern Africa and the middle east.

Whatever shit you're trying to fling at western imperialism flies right back in your face twofold.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
C'mon guys. Why are you so willing to seemingly overlook this because others with the same skin color as themselves did the same? Or because it might further the alt right's narrative? I'm really not interested in speaking of it because of how polarizing it seems to be just to further agendas. Seems like it can't be spoken on without drawing in unrelated spiel.

Queen of Bananas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm drowning in antidepressants and trying to resolve familial issues. I'm pretty sure racial tensions in south africa are not the subject of concern on my platter lol.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think you can get any lower than that.

They are literaly butchering white minorities, for being white, while we have people *****ing about racism and oppression in the US. But you care more about those innocent people getting killed to fulfill some kind of retribution for the days of slavery.

I'm sorry if i took anything out of context but i didn't know what else to take from your statement. From the whole thread for that matter. If i'm missing something correct me. Otherwise, like i said. I don't think you can get any lower.
And I honestly don’t know what are you talking about. If you wanna know what I think of racism, I say it’s the stupidest thing that ever happened by both stupid whites and stupid blacks.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tell my father about it. Apparently me having a mind of my own and making decisions about how to live my own life is a sin.
They tried to give me antidepressants and i ended up at the hospital. I searched up the medication after that and found a long list of scary side effects. Ever since then i stopped. And even then they still wanted me to take them (because they cared about me), and i said if you care about me you would've cared to know about the side effects or what happened.

I just said **** it, and stopped taking them. I think the best antidepressant is to have someone who really cares about you, and to be happy.

Queen of Bananas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They tried to give me antidepressants and i ended up at the hospital. I searched up the medication after that and found a long list of scary side effects. Ever since then i stopped. And even then they still wanted me to take them (because they cared about me), and i said if you care about me you would've cared to know about the side effects or what happened.

I just said **** it, and stopped taking them. I think the best antidepressant is to have someone who really cares about you, and to be happy.
I won't take antidepressants anymore then. I'll speak to my father.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Some bunch of idiots think I’m connecting what’s happening in South Africa has anything to do with U.S. history of racism. Well holy shit! It pisses me off being read wrong. If my post sounds like that to you, I’m sorry, but fuk off. I never meant to connect. What I’m trying to say that it might happen in South Africa, but the opposite way. Same scenario, but complete opposite. Why? I barelyknow shit what’s going on in South Africa which it’s the title by the way, so fuk you for thinking I’m thinking that way.

But, one thing needs to be clear. Fear will play a major role on U.S. and Europian and fear what happened in South Africa might stir up racism. Why? Hate out of no reason towards each race.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Some bunch of idiots think I’m connecting what’s happening in South Africa has anything to do with U.S. history of racism. Well holy shit! It pisses me off being read wrong. If my post sounds like that to you, I’m sorry, but fuk off. I never meant to connect. What I’m trying to say that it might happen in South Africa, but the opposite way. Same scenario, but complete opposite. Why? I barelyknow shit what’s going on in South Africa which it’s the title by the way, so fuk you for thinking I’m thinking that way.

But, one thing needs to be clear. Fear will play a major role on U.S. and Europian and fear what happened in South Africa might stir up racism. Why? Hate out of no reason towards each race.
South africa is a good country. There is nothing to worry about it. It's natural resources and blessings are being used in it's optimum level to this day. Richness = no Racism in 99.9 cases.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ofc I didn't get the signals you thought you were sending. You made mentions of America's social issues as if you were trying to create some kind of equivalency and an antithesis(White Lives Matter). Sure, your title has a question mark in it and you made mention of how grim things look for whites there, but your message was still very mixed. I see that you were trying to illustrate how their oppression may look, but it mislead me just because why tf would anyone who already knows of America's past need that explained and how would you even know(seeing how you're asking a question of what's going on)? So I hopped towards other conclusions.