Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's some positive or negative things you've noticed in this time.

I'm just noticing alot of the worse aspects in people and lack of care of themselves or others getting sick. Various dumb news usually young people trying defy social distancing at this moment.

More personal story couple days ago a person intentionally coughing on my mom I'm assuming due to prejudicial reasons he did it to scare her.

Have you been social distancing in this period and general things you've noticed.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was laid off at work because the mall I work at closed (until this all blows over) but ended up getting a new job just sitting in a truck and watching a construction site (here now)
When I was first laid off however I was pretty worried about how I was going to help my family since I'm the only one who works and were pretty poor.
Basically - I guess I've noticed just how impactful these things can be to people, financially, who live check to check.

Financial aside though, I've also been noticing that, yes, people do not follow rules well. Especially younger people. When I was driving to work there were like 10 teens just hanging out around the block - I'm wondering where parents are and if they are taking it seriously.

Reactions: Sagebee

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We've been on lockdown for almost a week.
The number of cases has skyrocketed though one death so far.

A lot of people arent working and theres massive line outside our supermarket :(
police also stop people and ask them were theyre going.

I think its gonna get worse and not many people are actually listening. I haven't gone out in like 5 days but i did save up from my previous work before resigning so my fam is doing alright.

Reactions: Sagebee

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im grateful for the position im in mostly. ive also noticed i dont get bored very easily, my girlfriend is constantly getting bored and i have to give her ideas of things to do. like i have every streaming network and theres tons of stuff on the internet. all she can think of is torturing her Sims characters, talking on the phone, fucking, or seeing what im doing lol

people are actually taking social distancing pretty serious in my neighborhood. i only see a couple people taking like walks in the morning otherwise its quiet or ill see kids playing in their front yard with their family. i bought so much food, i havent been to the grocery store in a while. my house isnt like a mansion but its pretty big for 2 people and a big cat. yeah im just grateful, it could be a lot worse

i also havent been watching the news or paying attention to it, kind of been in my own world. but i have noticed on social media its happening all over the world now. my main concern is how long this is going to last for, been like over 10 days