What's an underrated aspect of your favorite anime?

ericlanser

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What particular aspect about an anime do you feel doesn't to get enough attention, an aspect you feel is something that you think should be pointed out more. Basically something about any anime that isn't brought up enough, but you feel should be more appreciated more.
I think not many people tend to give credit to how excellently well written many of the side characters in Mushishi are. Sure they may be one off characters you get to see only once sometimes, but its highly impressive how despite only appearing in just one episode, all of them have unique and diverse personalities that can allow them to leave an impact and be memorable in their own way however minor their appearences are, and they serve their roles terrifically for the episodes their in which highlight the overall character that's established for them, and the impact they leave.

ericlanser

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What particular aspect about an anime do you feel doesn't to get enough attention, an aspect you feel is something that you think should be pointed out more. Basically something about any anime that isn't brought up enough, but you feel should be more appreciated more.

I think not many people tend to give credit to how excellently well written many of the side characters in Mushishi are. Sure they may be one off characters you get to see only once sometimes, but its highly impressive how despite only appearing in just one episode, all of them have unique and diverse personalities that can allow them to leave an impact and be memorable in their own way however minor their appearences are, and they serve their roles terrifically for the episodes their in which highlight the overall character that's established for them, and the impact they leave.
my issue has been solved!