Elio

Supreme
Kin
1,926💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tell this story every time a similar question is asked.

One day little me (I believe I was 9 or 10) was walking home from a friends house. He lived about 10-15 mins away walking, so it wasn’t too far. It was getting dark but I was used to walking from his house, so it didn’t worry me. While I’m walking I’m excitedly playing Pokémon Emerald. I think my friend and I recently were either breeding or trading Pokémon so I was excited to have one of my favorites, Cyndaquil.

As I’m walking, a boy my age appears and to my surprise he’s asking me about what I’m playing. I tell him and he replies that he loves Pokémon. So, now… I’m very excited because not only have I found a potential new friend, I can show him my newly coveted Pokémon. He asks me if he can see it and I gladly pass the Gameboy SP over.

As we’re walking and talking about Pokémon and the like, at some point I space out. I don’t remember if I was looking at the sky or what, but the next moment I turn to look at my new friend, he’s GONE. The boy took off sprinting with MY game and MY Cyndaquil(s).

Filled with a teary-eyed rage upon realization, I chase after him. He was already down the block when I noticed and it was getting darker , so I lost him. With tears running down my face and the cool autumn air pushing against me, I continued in the direction he ran. Eventually I ran into a random adult and told him what happened.

I suppose the kid ran by him because he knew exactly where the kid went. Fortunately, he got the game back for me. I bashfully thanked him and then ran off. Pretty traumatic for a kid who already had trouble with connecting with others. But….at least I had my Cyndaquil(s).

Gααrα

Legendary
Kin
697💸
Kumi
2,593💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Happened this Saturday, went on ebay and searched for a genshin account to buy, found a good starter account and the seller has positive ratings, since ebay doesn't work in my country i had to use a vpn to access it, i generally do that to access sites and buy stuff off of them. So, I went ahead and bought ebay giftcards for $30 (its a lot for me since i am in a third world country). So, i went ahead with the payment, and now the scam begins, i opt for gift cards as the payment option i have 4 codes worth $30 so i put one and it says they don't allow giftcard for this purchase, felt weird and continued putting all of them one by one said the same thing, went on desktop to check out Now it says the cards have no balance in it and they ban my account permanently.

Messaged ebay on twitter and they said since I got banned for suspicious activity and won't refund me the gift cards. smh/

• Angry
Reactions: Elio

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i got tricked by a homeless guy into buying him 40$ worth of cigarettes' with my credit card bc i didnt have the cash i would've gave him on me.