What you do when you don't actually NEED money...

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;XUqRem0W8L8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUqRem0W8L8[/video]
I wouldn't have done anything...cause all of these people have a sense of entitlement...thinking someone is suppose to save them. They think the world revolves around them, thinking some "god" is gonna notice them and save the day. Drake, I hate how you selectively/randomly decided to throw money away on a bunch of people you actually don't understand, or couldn't care less about. People are stuck in "struggle" for a reason...something's severely wrong with them.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I HATTTEEE people who say "Take care of your mother", when it's suppose to be the other way around...those narcissistic attention-feeding mothers with high expectations.

Jesus CHRIST, bunch of psychologically twisted people. I couldn't sit there watching my "mother" cry and bohoo and struggle...I'd have to move the **** on! I got my own SHIT to deal with!

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they're distributing it willingly, they can. Hell he can wipe his crack with it, not worthy of concern.
Yes, "what you do when you don't NEED money"...

on the OTHER end,

they're just being enabled...he's selling this fake story, seriously.

God, that sense of entitlement in your post...lmao.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
God, that sense of entitlement in your post...lmao.
lmao there is no entitlement, do you even what the term even means? I never claimed to have a right over anything or imposed it. It's an individual point.

Yes, "what you do when you don't NEED money"...
Yeah and what do you do when he doesn't and sprays it on pedestrians? sue him for entitlement?

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao there is no entitlement, do you even what the term even means? I never claimed to have a right over anything or imposed it. It's an individual point.
You expressed a sense of entitlement...yes you did.

Yeah and what do you do when he doesn't and sprays it on pedestrians? sue him for entitlement?
Your sense of humor is so unoriginal.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, tell me where exactly in my post I reserved a right to something or imposed it? Exactly, it was just a response from an individual perspective.

"entitlement" lmao.

Alright chief.
You don't have to "say it", but statements can certainly "reveal it"...

I guess you're too superficial to understand.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't even reveal it, you couldn't "reveal it" you're attempting to use the term as an insult when you don't even know how to use it. You're trying too hard.