Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------->.

first they beg for their bs rites..then as soon as it was given them..they ask for more and start bulying and forcing their opinions on others..

i hear resently trangsenders and shemalez ask to add third gender or be included as female in sport events to compete..

so male hormon body with femalish apearance compete against natural femals???? isn't that cheating???..

wtf is wrong with a world!!!...

• Wow
Reactions: Ralkage

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People get banned in this forum for discriminating LGBTQIA but not being racist or shitting on beliefs. Not that it's okay to discriminate anyone of course.... but you're right it's affecting children. That's some grooming/indoctrination nonsense.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i-------------->.

first they beg for their bs rites..then as soon as it was given them..they ask for more and start bulying and forcing their opinions on others..

i hear resently trangsenders and shemalez ask to add third gender or be included as female in sport events to compete..

so male hormon body with femalish apearance compete against natural femals???? isn't that cheating???..

wtf is wrong with a world!!!...
The world was always shit so you can just ignore the currently trending nonsense since it won't be the last one you will witness.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's why people should not be granted stupid LGTV rights because once you give them they start craving for more. Feeling scared and always justifying your identity to others without even asking is just making a portion of humanity weak and unable to defend themselves from their actual foes and also resulting in the increasing vacancy in army recruitments.

Reactions: Legendary Saiyan