[Question] what would you like to see in 1000th chapter or episode in onepiece???

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what would you like to see in 1000th chapter or episode in onepiece???if it goes on for that many chapters.
i would like to see the final chapter of onepiece with very emotional heart touching quotes

shon93

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would love to see Dragon and Luffy meet in the chapter for this 1st time...I want it happens in a epic way

Like Kaido goes to kill Luffy then a lightning drops on the sky from no where and Dragon is standing behind him with a sinister grin saying Luffy my son how is it going

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would love to see Dragon and Luffy meet in the chapter for this 1st time...I want it happens in a epic way

Like Kaido goes to kill Luffy then a lightning drops on the sky from no where and Dragon is standing behind him with a sinister grin saying Luffy my son how is it going
Luffy will be like who are you Weird tattooed Guy ??

Dragon : So Garp never told you about me . I am your father !

Luffy : No!!!

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I cant wait for Luffy to meet Dragon, ch 1000 would fit well, for Ibhope we get Sabo mentioning him

Dragon: hey luffy

Luffy: who are you?

Dragon: Im your dad

Luffy: WHOAA youre a dragon!! Sugeeee *stars* Where are your wings? Can you breathe fire? Can dragons poop?

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I cant wait for Luffy to meet Dragon, ch 1000 would fit well, for Ibhope we get Sabo mentioning him

Luffy: WHOAA youre a dragon!! Sugeeee *stars* Where are your wings? Can you breathe fire? Can dragons poop?
Amazing i can expect luffy asking that . XD XD .

shon93

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Loll that's our Luffy...so simple minded can't wait tho

Manicherryblossom33

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It'll be a big chapter! I wouldn't mind Dragon's backstory, or more info on the clan of D. Perhaps Oda will tell us what those celestial dragons are hiding. The treasure that Mingo knows about. Or maybe we'll get to learn the name of the Ancient Kingdom!

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oda says 10 more years about 42 chapters come out a year you do the math.
This is peoples misconception. He said, 10 more years when it was timeskip break! Its been some time now. So now its like 7-8 years left. People like you pretend as time hasnt gone by and reiterate an old statment of oda as new.

On topic, luffy and dragon meeting would be awesome :)

but i also wouldnt mind 2 current yonkous to be down by then also. There is another alliance ya know.

Last edited:

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is peoples misconception. He said, 10 more years when it was timeskip break! Its been some time now. So now its like 7-8 years left. People like you pretend as time hasnt gone by and reiterate an old statment of oda as new.

but i also wouldnt mind 2 current yonkous to be down by then also. There is another alliance ya know.
Thank your sir.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The manga isn't going to end in 7-8 years with its current pacing.