ethris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sadly a young girl trick or treating just found a deceased cat in front of my house, it being our house she asked us for help and we tried asking some neighbors whose it was because there was no collar, and than we called animal control not knowing what else to do. I was surprisingly at a loss of ideas on what to do about it so it made me wonder

What would everyone else do about it, is there some moral responsibility to go above and beyond to find the owner?

basically, if a person found someones dead pet in front of their house, what do you think that person should be obligated to do?

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Unless it has a collar I wouldn't think it was someone's pet. I see a lot of strays in my neighborhood so while I do adore cats my only responsibility would be to dispose of it. :|

ethris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unless it has a collar I wouldn't think it was someone's pet. I see a lot of strays in my neighborhood so while I do adore cats my only responsibility would be to dispose of it. :|
i didnt think about it being a stray, i wonder, and yeah thats what it came down to, but its either pay a fee or bury it somewhere

All this fuss over a dead cat....Seriously let the ants eat its rotting corspe and move on
you even get but hurt over things that dont include sasuke? watch out or your looseness will start showing

as for all the other post, well, your replies have been very telling to the perspectives I should view you with.

Last edited:

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would say i would take care of it and with gloves grab the cat. And go to my backyard, throw it over the fence. Done

It's not like i would waste anytime calling anyone

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you even get but hurt over things that dont include sasuke? watch out or your looseness will start showing

as for all the other post, well, your replies have been very telling to the perspectives I should view you with.
No one is butthurt. You probably are just overly sensative lil nigglet and prob cry in your sleep.

Lance171

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sadly a young girl trick or treating just found a deceased cat in front of my house, it being our house she asked us for help and we tried asking some neighbors whose it was because there was no collar, and than we called animal control not knowing what else to do. I was surprisingly at a loss of ideas on what to do about it so it made me wonder

What would everyone else do about it, is there some moral responsibility to go above and beyond to find the owner?

basically, if a person found someones dead pet in front of their house, what do you think that person should be obligated to do?
its odd you didn't notice the cat ahead of time? but all you can do is get rid of it in a humane way try to teach a lesson about life and death and contact the parents of the kid, so they can continue to lesson.

ethris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its odd you didn't notice the cat ahead of time? but all you can do is get rid of it in a humane way try to teach a lesson about life and death and contact the parents of the kid, so they can continue to lesson.
its dark here, kids are trick or treating, im guessing either there is a group of cruel kids or a car that hit the cat and ditched, i wonder how many people walked by before this girl picked it up out of the rode.

thanks for the response.

Lance171

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its dark here, kids are trick or treating, im guessing either there is a group of cruel kids or a car that hit the cat and ditched, i wonder how many people walked by before this girl picked it up out of the rode.

thanks for the response.
that's sad man I have a young daughter as well so I can relate in that sense im usually a vulgar douchebag but when it comes to kids I take it seriously. take the opportunity to teach a lesson. its a lesson that kids nowadays don't get, because we no longer kill animals to feed ourselves. unless you live on a farm which is probably less than 10 percent of the us