[Discussion] What would you do if you were Itachi?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What would SHOULD Itachi have done, if you were in his shoes and could control him?
This is a serious discussion, I'm not gonna bash anyone's opinion, this is just anime not a real political dilemma.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Use Kotoamatsukami on Danzo to make him a slave and control the Anbu then take his Shisui MS to use it on the Hokage to also make him a slave to control Konoha and use my really high Itachi IQ to solve the conflict, or just ask Sasuke how to do it since Itachi is not as bright and admitted that after the Kabuto fight.

Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Use Kotoamatsukami on Danzo to make him a slave and control the Anbu then take his Shisui MS to use it on the Hokage to also make him a slave to control Konoha and use my really high Itachi IQ to solve the conflict, or just ask Sasuke how to do it since Itachi is not as bright and admitted that after the Kabuto fight.
Seems a bit complicated but probably the best solution.

Reactions: Avaitto

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would have eliminated the whole clan, even Sasuke because a mentally tortured Sasuke will be a big threat for Konoha and he was actually. And finally, I would have prevented Konoha about Obito and suggested that he might be the one responsible for Kyuubi.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Side with the Uchiha.

That would be a huge threat to the village. That in turn would force Danzo to relent, maybe relocate the Uchiha and solve the source of the conflict.

Still, the potential for a proper conflict would be quite high, so that IQ of his would be really needed to maintain the balance since he has influence with both sides

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Side with the Uchiha.

That would be a huge threat to the village. That in turn would force Danzo to relent, maybe relocate the Uchiha and solve the source of the conflict.

Still, the potential for a proper conflict would be quite high, so that IQ of his would be really needed to maintain the balance since he has influence with both sides
That seems like the noble thing to do.

Reactions: Infant

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prevented about Obito? What does that mean?
My apologies, as English isn't my native language I used the wrong word.

What I wanted to say, is that if I were Itachi I would have warned Hiruzen and the elders about Obito. Actually, Anbu Itachi and Obito met each other and Obito even helped Itachi to massacre the clan.

And personnaly, I never understood why Itachi never secretly warned Konoha about Obito, suggesting that he was the one responsible of the Kyuubi attack. My opinion is that it was a plothole, in the FG Itachi wasn't supposed to be an anti hero / double agent.

Some people might answer that if Itachi did that, he would break his own cover toward Obito. But I think it wouldn't necessarily happen if Hiruzen and the elders took this information as top secret by not publicy revealing it, in order to cover their best agent. And they actually would keep it secret, because politically it's better to publicy say that Kyuubi attacked Konoha because of an accident than because someone infiltrated the village and broke every defense system.