What would you do if you had Tsunade's super strength?

What would you do if you had Tsunade's strength?

  • Break things

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Kill my ex

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Break my computer when the IE freezes

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • EVERYTHING!

    Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Search and kill Chuck Norris

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Help people

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Nothing

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Something else ( say what )

    Votes: 6 28.6%

  • Total voters
    21

Slug Princess Tsunade

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
7,104
Reaction score
404
You must be registered for see images


What would you do if you had Tsunade's superhuman strength? Be creative, lol.​
 

Mellanoma

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
7,541
Reaction score
675
I would start my own Do you even Lift Company and troll body builders all day
 

Uchiha Josephus

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
7,783
Reaction score
851
I'd crush graphite between my hands with enough pressure to realign the molecules and form diamonds.

The I will sell the aforementioned diamonds for money.

I then buy a yacht.
 

Rayder

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 22, 2011
Messages
9,569
Reaction score
435
Become a superhero. :scorps:
 

Optimistic

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
15,747
Reaction score
1,562
Become a hard ass nigga with a 15 inch Rod.
 
Joined
May 5, 2013
Messages
162
Reaction score
10
if i had super strength.i would try to distroy all mountains with my punch :scorps:
 

sulanis

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
138
start throwing people's cars that don't use there ***cking signal lights, or don't stop at a stop sign. coming up to the sign slowly then blazing off its not a STOP!...

The indicator light is not there to help the steering wheel look pretty. People are not psychic we need to know what you're doing haha.
 

Piratefish

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
1,140
Reaction score
85
Go around asking people: "Do you want me to **** SOMEONE UP?!" and then doing it if they answer yes.
 

Bantos

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
7,182
Reaction score
391
I actually already have her strength... No not really, sadly :/ I'd try to help people. I'd rather have her medical ninjutsu skills.
 
Top