What would you do if you had lots of money?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like I don't mean practical stuff, and it's ok to be selfish you don't have to cure world hunger.

Of course there are thingsl like paying off loans and stuff, but if I had money to spend I would try to use them to create Naruto Kai on a bigger scale, I think it would be awesome if you made a new incarnation of Naruto where part 1 and 2 has the same style and is told with no interruptions in between.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Money buys love and happiness.
Money buys the closest to love possible from someone but it's not love for your person is love for the money you have.
Real love never has money as base, because cannot be subject of an exchange, is not a product, is a free feeling.
Happiness defines a well being state, phisically and mentally, involving or not love and i can agree not that lots of money brings happiness, but complete lack of money brings unhappiness.

On topic, if i'd have lots of money i would travel the world with my family and help people i care about.

Reactions: AngelusSama

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I have lots of money I will build protection center for stray animals around the world, build my Dream company and targeting to be well known global company. Investing in semiconductor industry around the world except in China.

I'm not into spending money for personal satisfaction.

• Love
Reactions: Poison and Michelle

~Sasuke~

Elite
Kin
155💸
Kumi
354💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I can't lie and say I wouldn't buy SOME stuff, but the majority of it would be given to people in need; who are struggling/ people who are kind to others and are deserving of it. I would like to help others, simply because of the fact that seeing others happy is most pleasurable. I wouldn't really use it on myself too much.

Reactions: Michelle

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I have lots of money I will build protection center for stray animals around the world, build my Dream company and targeting to be well known global company. Investing in semiconductor industry around the world except in China.

I'm not into spending money for personal satisfaction.
I liked how you said except China. But why semiconductor industry in particular?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well if I had lots of money, tbh I would do the following in order
1. Go on an Antarctica expedition.
2. Build and maintain an old age home somewhere peaceful (I love old people)
3. Donate to some orphanage NGOs.
3. Gift my parents, my sister and my best friend the stuff they probably didn't get for themselves.
4. Buy stationeries.
5. Build a library.
Post automatically merged:

That's my favorite industry. And this industry is the heart of modern technology. You control this industry you control whole world.

You seem interested to know
That's probably the only physics chapter I completely understood. XD.

• Wow

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if I had lots of money, tbh I would do the following in order
1. Go on an Antarctica expedition.
2. Build and maintain an old age home somewhere peaceful (I love old people)
3. Donate to some orphanage NGOs.
3. Gift my parents, my sister and my best friend the stuff they probably didn't get for themselves.
4. Buy stationeries.
5. Build a library.
Post automatically merged:

That's probably the only physics chapter I completely understood. XD.
What do you mean?