What would you be, a Ghoul or a CCG investigator?

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you choose Ghoul you would have to choose sides tho, Anteki crew, Clowns or Aogori ._. if you choose CCG, CCg or Quinx squad.

You must be registered for see images

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[SUP][/SUP]Ghoul low diff.
Aogori
I would become stronger then Owl
Ultimate Kakuja . goduja :bdpf:
u____u Aogori sure is looking OP as fek everytime I see them

If I could be anyone, logically thinking I would go for being like Arima in the CCG.

Though asking me...I would most likely choose to be a Quinx.
Good answer, I really love the CCG but I love the Ghouls too, it's a hassle.

I don't wanna eat people though.
CCg I see.

Aōgîrï, if I can become powerful.

Antėiku, if I would be meager or mediocre.
Anteku is cool ._.)>--------

Aogiri crew. Tbh I was thinking of making a TG roleplay on this site, but i am too lazy
I see, I don't like RP ._ .

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u____u Aogori sure is looking OP as fek everytime I see them

Good answer, I really love the CCG but I love the Ghouls too, it's a hassle.

CCg I see.

Anteku is cool ._.)>--------

I see, I don't like RP ._ .
Damn you shoulda join aogori then.
We them 2 man army bouta fk up some CCg noobs.
Hit em with the cheeessssee

Nooby Kyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quinx Squad. You're a ghoul with the benefits of being in the CCG. Plus it's supervised by Akira, mmm. Oh yeah, and Arima too...

Get too powerful in the world of ghouls and you'll get screwed over eventually.

Insidious Smile

Supreme
Kin
76💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, Tokyo Ghouls is overrated. But if I had to choose, I'd be a special class like Arima with a set goal to eradicate all ghouls. I don't care if ghouls have feelings or if they lost their Mommy to some insane, white-haired investigator whose side kick is named Amon. Lmao

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn you shoulda join aogori then.
We them 2 man army bouta fk up some CCg noobs.
Hit em with the cheeessssee
It's a battle of faves for me Queen Eto, Goddess Hinami, Lord Takizawa, and starting to like Ayato, not to mention I like Naki and Miza, screw it, let's Aogori their asses ! :yay:

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd wanna be special class CCG like Papa Arima and as a ghoul I'd wanna be with Anteiku cuz of Touka xd

Realistically I'd be like Saiko in the Quinx squad tho xd

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd wanna be special class CCG like Papa Arima and as a ghoul I'd wanna be with Anteiku cuz of Touka xd

Realistically I'd be like Saiko in the Quinx squad tho xd
Quinx Squad. You're a ghoul with the benefits of being in the CCG. Plus it's supervised by Akira, mmm. Oh yeah, and Arima too...

Get too powerful in the world of ghouls and you'll get screwed over eventually.
Yes that is a smart answer, which I wouldn't mind either.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll help with that.
I already have some profiles, if you are really interested. I am currently using them in another RP

1# Ukaku:
Skin has the normal toughness of Ghouls meaning they emerged unaffected by any non enhanced strength attacks, decent regeneration and when it the Kagune is used it gives the Ghoul a drastic increase in speed and enables him or her to shoot Kagune spikes. Ukaku take on the appearance of wings
2# Koukaku:
Has much tougher skin than Ukaku normally, but the lowest regen of the group. They produce the most solid Kagune which comes out of their shoulders covering their arms and can be used for defense or extended to attack. User gets a moderate boost in strength when using their kagune
3# Rinkaku:
Skin is the weakest of the group, but they make up for it with higher regeneration. Their Kagune come from their sides as tentacles and are the sharpest of the group and they do get a moderate increase of physical ability (strength and speed) when using your Kagune
4# Bikaku:
The all rounder this ghoul has the normal amount of toughness for a ghoul its regeneration is also moderate. This Kagune takes the form of a tail.

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I already have some profiles, if you are really interested. I am currently using them in another RP

1# Ukaku:
Skin has the normal toughness of Ghouls meaning they emerged unaffected by any non enhanced strength attacks, decent regeneration and when it the Kagune is used it gives the Ghoul a drastic increase in speed and enables him or her to shoot Kagune spikes. Ukaku take on the appearance of wings
2# Koukaku:
Has much tougher skin than Ukaku normally, but the lowest regen of the group. They produce the most solid Kagune which comes out of their shoulders covering their arms and can be used for defense or extended to attack. User gets a moderate boost in strength when using their kagune
3# Rinkaku:
Skin is the weakest of the group, but they make up for it with higher regeneration. Their Kagune come from their sides as tentacles and are the sharpest of the group and they do get a moderate increase of physical ability (strength and speed) when using your Kagune
4# Bikaku:
The all rounder this ghoul has the normal amount of toughness for a ghoul its regeneration is also moderate. This Kagune takes the form of a tail.
Nice, can I use em?