Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm pretty sure he could've useed Amenotejikara to save 2 people from exploding in the stadium but maybe this isn't in the novel???

And still how did Uchiha and Naruto exist at the same time?
1) I haven't read so i'm not sure. Nonetheless, no one is perfect. Sasuke can be caught off guard therefore not have good reaction speed. 2) Why wouldn't they? Naruto and Sasuke are the same age.

The Uchiha were still around well into Naruto and Sasuke's earlier years. Everyone in the village also knew what Naruto was from a very early age, minus that he was Minato and Kushina's child it seems. (How you leak that he has Kurama , but not who his parents were is beyond me.)
I heard Danzo leaked it in the novels.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why the fan service?

Also, couldn't you just let Hagoromo be the ultimate being? It would make things less complicated.
Madara would be the final villain that won't require an asspull to defeat him.

It would also make sense for Kakashi and Sakura to be there as well.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why the fan service?

Also, couldn't you just let Hagoromo be the ultimate being? It would make things less complicated.
Madara would be the final villain that won't require an asspull to defeat him.

It would also make sense for Kakashi and Sakura to be there as well.
The decision to introduce Kaguya and remove Madara as the final villain was more than likely not Kishimoto's original intent. Whenever or not he agreed to it over money or for other reasons is entirely unknown. Though the introduction was a massive break from Kishimoto's otherwise rather predictable pattern of writing a story about characters who are the physical manifestation of emotion.