Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who is really the strongest (naruto sasuke)
Why he killed madara in such a disgusting way
How did sakura survive the War arc?
Gai should've died ( he should awnser yes or i break his neck)
Where and who is jashin.
J3rk my dingle dong.

Thats about it :)

SumnNarutoRelated

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would ask him why he rushed the crap out of the manga.
time constraints

Why was Obito so obessesed with a little girl as an adult that ruined at least half the War Arc?
she was the love of his life at the time and the reason why he felt this world wasn't worth anything. he eventually grew up and shedded the whole "Im upset because of Rin" thing.

Rings death was just the catalyst

SumnNarutoRelated

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why he nerfed naruto throughout the entire manga especially at the end. Why was naruto nerfed in the last and boruto. Why... Where is narutos strongest mode? Tf were you thinking kishi!
Naruto wasn't in the manga at all. But i agree he was nerfed in the Last

yes and we definitely need more insight on his modes, like what mode is he using in Boruto and Gaiden

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
time constraints
That isn't even a proper excuse. I mean, it was the end, the final arc. I would understand if that happened in the early stages. Truth is, Kishi certainly had enough of Naruto and as the manga progressed, he lost his passion for his own series and we were able to see some lazy writing in some chapters to be something frequent.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is Sakura so weak ?

Do you hate Sakura ?

Was Sakura based on your first crush ?

Will Naruto ever win a fight against Sasuke ?

Can Itachi lose against JJ Madara ?

SumnNarutoRelated

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That isn't even a proper excuse. I mean, it was the end, the final arc. I would understand if that happened in the early stages. Truth is, Kishi certainly had enough of Naruto and as the manga progressed, he lost his passion for his own series and we were able to see some lazy writing in some chapters to be something frequent.
I'm almost positive the abrupt ending of the manga was more about his editor than about his passion. the fact that it was arbitrarily ended on chapter 700 is proof that more people were involved. No other manga i know of ended on a number like that