What would Naruto have done

jerry2255

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. If he faced the same choice as Itachi, choose either clan or village.
2. In nagato's place, his village destroyed by bigger country's war and his best friend had to die
3. What would he have done if his brother killed his entire clan and spared him. I bet he would have done same as Sasuke
Without plot devices like tnj his ideology simply doesn't work and it is flawed

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">I imagine he'd say something along the lines of<br /> <br /> &quot;Screw the rules, dattebayo!&quot; And then he'd proceed to make a couple hundred shadow clones and try to rasengan his problems away.</div>

Last edited:

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2. In nagato's place, his village destroyed by bigger country's war and his best friend had to die
3. What would he have done if his brother killed his entire clan and spared him. I bet he would have done same as Sasuke
Naruto's past is what made him who he was. You change one you change the other. No real way of knowing.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saved both or die trying
Despair and then fight on.
Overcome his hatred
Nope
You must be registered for see images

Kaneki Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saved both or die trying

Despair and then fight on.

Overcome his hatred

Nope
You must be registered for see images
No, it was clearly stated Naruto could have gone Sasuke's path if the roles were reversed (So he had the potential to turn bad due to the different circumstances, but if met with the right ones he would change for the worse), it isn't as easy as "well we all know how Naruto is so he will overcome everything blah blah blah". You can't use current Naruto after all his experience to pick an answer. You have to use a younger Naruto.