Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These two are reasons why the series is afraid to take risks:

You must be registered for see images

This can be excused since they are major characters in their universe and represent the good parts of the original run.

This is a indication that the series is trying to re-use the same formula:

The series isn't trying to take risks and move away from Naruto and Sasuke's (Kishimoto's) coattails.

They say this but they don't actually mean it:

It's his story, and even though the focus is on him. Naruto and Sasuke being present will always undermine his role. Because it leads us to believe that this child(or any of the new generation) can somehow do what two god-like beings cannot.

I believe the following changes would have made the series a lot better and different from Naruto while respecting the series for what it paved.

Timeskip :

What the series truly needed was a sizable time skip in my opinion.

The new gen being the great grandchildren of the main characters or their descendants would separate them while still staying in the universe and fixing the power scaling along with the characters.

I say this because Kishimoto was already making us swallow the fact that all of the known active shinobi had children around the same time and that any of them can match their parents (who were also neglected development in the original series). Being a clone of a side character that was never properly given time only hurts them.

-Now we have to believe Boruto and the new gen are somehow going to reach the height of Naruto and Sasuke or somehow do things that those two are incapable of. Resulting in contrived events occurring (See the Momoshiki fight).

Who seriously wants to see Boruto, Sarada or anyone for that matter do anything when you have literal god-like beings in the same village. Who should realistically be able to solve almost all threats.

Fixing the theme:

From what we understand, one of the themes of the series seems to be change and one's way of life: Technology vs traditional way of shinobi.

I believe if it took place 80+ years in the future or during a time where technology actually overtook traditional shinobi lifestyle. It would be a interesting concept. Naruto and Sasuke would be seen as the greatest example of a traditional shinobi, respected but seen as a era where technology wasn't as advanced.

Shinobi practices wouldn't be banned or illegal, but seen as inferior to technology and looked down upon.

A Technology vs. Shinobi angle would be just like the Science vs. Magic angle that the A Certain Scientific Railgun/Magical Index has going for it.

This is what I believe this concept fixes:

1. -Boruto knowing all those Natures wouldn't be a issue and would actually make him unique as everyone one else is doing the science/tech equivalent of it.

2. -It erases the the unnecessary characters that are just clones of their parents

3. - It gives Sarada more spotlight as she could also be another character taught the shinobi way who still believes in the traditional concept of a "Hokage"; Wanting to be the first in over 80 years to actually take the mantle using ninjutsu, genjutsu etc...

-Mituski and Kawaki could be prime examples of Shinobi/Technology advancements.

-Orochimaru still being alive and creating Mitsuki (who knows way more than anyone living about the past) to observe Sarada and Boruto.

-These (Mitsuki,Boruto,Sarada) three being together would be seen as outcasts for using "archaic" ninjutsu and scrolls, being put on the same team.

-Kara could be a mixture of both or one of the two major factions in a underground Tech/Shinobi war with the protagonists somehow caught in the middle. (instead of being Akatuski clones)

-Later in the series we could get hints that Sarada's great great grandfather or her descendant (who would be Sasuke) is actually alive or and Boruto could encounter Kurama or any of the bijuu.

(It would better explain Sarada's glasses since over generations her Uchiha genes would have became weaker. Instead of kishimoto doing it to make her look "smarter")

TL;DR.

-Erase the side character clones by putting the spin-off further in the future, eliminating kishimoto making everyone get pregnant at the same time.

-Give Kara a purpose and give them a opposing faction that aren't the good guys

-Adjust the powerlevel (solved via timeskip) so we don't have to believe Naruto and Sasuke can't save the day in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Klubargutan

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fix imo opinion is to remove Boruto from the lead, he's overdone a hero, the son of a hero the son of hero. Remove the free handouts and establish some actual principles and stick to them. Stop giving free handouts for the sake of creating a plot which diminishes the quality of a story and characters. Stop making everybody stand on the sidelines as cheerleaders and dress yhem like ninja. Depower Naruto and Sasuke they could've easily done it in the Momo arc.

They'd be better of redoing it and rethinking things, I ask for Boruto (Character) to disappear altogether because Kodachi will find some way to make everybody a cheerleader again.

A story 100-200 years in the future would be interesting the ninja are forgotten and society's modern with tech. And you have remnant descendants of ancient clans since there's no lrofit in learning family knowledge or whatever. It would be pretty cool and you could have tech enhanced nations fighting for dominance. And an evil clan of ninja taking over the world and some of the remnants fight against them. You could create a whole new story and a new world at the same time.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fix imo opinion is to remove Boruto from the lead, he's overdone a hero, the son of a hero the son of hero. Remove the free handouts and establish some actual principles and stick to them. Stop giving free handouts for the sake of creating a plot which diminishes the quality of a story and characters. Depower Naruto and Sasuke they could've easily done it in the Momo arc.

They'd be better of redoing it and rethinking things, I ask for Boruto (Character) to disappear altogether because Kodacgi will find some way to make everybody a cheerleader.
-That's why I said move the series further in the future. Right now, if anyone who isn't mitsuki or Kawaki takes the lead. We're left with that same issue.

Sarada: daughter of the hero.
Boruto: son of the hero.

-The handouts are only a issue because without it, Boruto and everyone else who aren't Naruto or Sasuke are pointless. Imagine if Sauske or Naruto got that seal. The series would probably be way less chapters.

-In the original series, nearly everyone was a Naruto cheerleader, but at the very least, they had their own feats and power despite being neglected by Kishimoto.

-In this one we have clones cheerleading just like their parents for a child who looks just like his dad.Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki are the only characters that should still exist from the new gen in my opinion.

-If Boruto goes away, the series falls apart or even worse, Sarada takes the lead and get hit with the same issues. All of this is less about Boruto the character and more about the writting, concepts and themes. You can insert anyone in his place and they'd do equally bad, if not worse.

-Imagine the amount of asspull or poweups it would take for Sarada to hit momoshiki and gain the seal. It would be equal to or greater than what it took for Boruto to do the same.

-Feasibly, only Mitsuki could even attempt it via sage mode but there's no way he'd be a lead over the daughter and son or Naruto and Sasuke.

A story 100-200 years in the future would be interesting the ninja are forgotten and society's modern with tech. And you have remnant descendants of ancient clans since there's no lrofit in learning family knowledge or whatever. It would be pretty cool and you could have tech enhanced nations fighting for dominance. And an evil clan of ninja taking over the world and some of the remnants fight against them. You could create a whole new story and a new world at the same time.
That's what i'm saying. You get to have your cake and eat it too. Same universe. it's familiar, yet different. Old, but new. Shinobi and ninjutsu would become the new KKG. KKG would become the new ancient bloodlines (uchiha,uzumaki,hyuga etc).

The world building and potential would be greater. Have little cameos or mentions of last gen characters. Omakes and prequels in the same way Kishimoto dished out Kakashi's gaiden.

Sasuke and Naruto being looked at the same way Hagoromo was when he was first mentioned.

everyone in the future ignorant to it all, believing the stories and feats were blown out of proportions or outright fairytales.

Last edited:

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would be interesting if people dont have chakra anymore and only few who was left - and in the image you can see there is a city built on top.

and Sasuke was right

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only fix that needs to happen tbh is more Rinnegan abilities displayed by Sasuke and for it to become a weekly manga. The monthly stuff is stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-That's why I said move the series further in the future. Right now, if anyone who isn't mitsuki or Kawaki takes the lead. We're left with that same issue.

Sarada: daughter of the hero.
Boruto: son of the hero.
Mitsuki the son of the Orochi would be an interesting lead and we'd get to see the world through his perspective.

Boruto is a child of the definite hero Sarada is not. There's no doubt in Naruto and what he did so he has established status. Sasuke may have helped in the war but he was also a part of Akatsuki, Uchiha Madara, Tobi, Obito, Itachi were all Uchiha and were responsivle for the death of many. He's being forced on us as a hero but in reality everybody who was in the war and around tge world knows who and what Sasuke is or did. There would always be some animosity and mistrust towards him and by extension his child. Although I've always proposed a defunct Madara clone to be the lead he'd allow for major character development. I've mentioned in depth about him on several occasions and I'm not going to write a report on him now.

-The handouts are only a issue because without it, Boruto and everyone else who aren't Naruto or Sasuke are pointless. Imagine if Sauske or Naruto got that seal. The series would probably be way less chapters.
Why have the seal in the first place the idea itself is petty unless it was Momoshiki's will taking over Boruto. Everytime he uses it a part of him dies and Momoshiki takes over in the end his team mates will kill him for the greater good. That would be a good plot twist but with a shonen and Kodachi's shitty writing I doubt that'll ever happen.

-In the original series, nearly everyone was a Naruto cheerleader, but at the very least, they had their own feats and power despite being neglected by Kishimoto.
True but that was later on and he earned their respect they weren't cheerimg him from the get go. Even Konohamaru became 1, Kakashi would never have let Naruto give a speech and then fight Ao after ordering them to go back to Konoha he would've reminded them about Shinobi rules and forced them back.

-In this one we have clones cheerleading just like their parents for a child who looks just like his dad.Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki are the only characters that should still exist from the new gen in my opinion.

-If Boruto goes away, the series falls apart or even worse, Sarada takes the lead and get hit with the same issues. All of this is less about Boruto the character and more about the writting, concepts and themes. You can insert anyone in his place and they'd do equally bad, if not worse.
The story could start over without Boruto as long as they eliminate cheerleading and make it more about other characters. A major peoblem I see with the new story is Kodachi doesn't know what to do, how to write fights, characters and ruined Boruto. He wants everybody to accept him as a prodigy to cover for his handouts and shit writing a bad move by a clueless author. You're right in that the same peoblems will exist if Kodachi remains the writer.

-Imagine the amount of asspull or poweups it would take for Sarada to hit momoshiki and gain the seal. It would be equal to or greater than what it took for Boruto to do the same.

-Feasibly, only Mitsuki could even attempt it via sage mode but there's no way he'd be a lead over the daughter and son or Naruto and Sasuke.
It would take far less but why would they need to be involved in that fight? They should stay home and reflect on the dangers out there and a pwrsons world can be turned upside down at a moments notice. Sasuke and naruto return depowered, Kurama could sacrifice itself so Momo cant absorb it and Sasuke roasts it with Ama. Then he sacrifices an eye or the power of his right eye to create a seal whcih they use to seal Momo. That way he'd have arinnegan but only genjutsu, Ameno and Ama he can no longer use the 6 paths, PS or Enton. That way Naruto uses TSM and has limited chakra while Sasuke's also restrcited. The new gen can shine with the old gen still over their heads and they know they need to get stronger since Sasuke and Natuto aren't what they once were.

That's what i'm saying. You get to have your cake and eat it too. Same universe. it's familiar, yet different. Old, but new. Shinobi and ninjutsu would become the new KKG. KKG would become the new ancient bloodlines (uchiha,uzumaki,hyuga etc).

The world building and potential would be greater. Have little cameos or mentions of last gen characters. Omakes and prequels in the same way Kishimoto dished out Kakashi's gaiden.

Sasuke and Naruto being looked at the same way Hagoromo was when he was first mentioned.

everyone in the future ignorant to it all, believing the stories and feats were blown out of proportions or outright fairytales.
I'm glad at least we agree on something, one set in the future would definitely be the way to go. New and original, yet retaining elements of old.
The potential:nosebleed:

Ps. I'm not writing another wall of text.

Making a new love traingle by making Mitsuki confess to Boruto and Boruto confess to Lord Sasuke.
That already exists it only requires confession.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know it needs a lot more than that eith the second rate writing it it. We'll end up trashing it weekly instead of monthly.
To be honest, it truly does need more than what I’d originally dictated but I wasn’t going to type out a lengthy response. But I believe that most would be happy with just those things being changed.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, it truly does need more than what I’d originally dictated but I wasn’t going to type out a lengthy response. But I believe that most would be happy with just those things being changed.
I don't know they'll be happy for a short while then after thinking it over they'll come to dislike it again. I was the same, I disliked a part of it I gave it a chance and hoped it would get better. When I realised it was never going to get better I gave up on it.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know they'll be happy for a short while then after thinking it over they'll come to dislike it again. I was the same, I disliked a part of it I gave it a chance and hoped it would get better. When I realised it was never going to get better I gave up on it.
I actually liked those 2 genin exam episodes....but yeah, Boruto anime more or less sucks

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The death of an important character like naruto or sasuke

Better focus. If if they wanna try and be naruto, focus on that, if they want a singular focus in boruto, focus on that. Either follow the script or make your own identity but their straddling of the line is horrible

As mentioned, weekly

If their gonna focus on sides, give them due process (I.e. if your gonna make an episode about chocho, how bout focusing on how she got or improving her butterfly mode, instead of her using it to be another thirsty statistic)

Better fights. Episode 65 was great an all, but all the fights should be of that caliber, or at least try to be

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's already interesting with kara kawaki and sarada so... i have no prob with it. the prob it's slow as fk in anime and manga
It's not slow it's literally a turtle I might have liked it if I would've gotten atleast 70 chapters by now.3 years are about to be completed till its first chapter.

Dgrayman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
replace sarada with kawaki .

oh wait they've already done that lmao

ot: Nah fr though they just need to make it a weekly manga so the plot can move faster.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
heck, even Kishimoto couldn't take risks. Just take a look at Gaiden.

The entire intention was to retcon the pairing and put into stones that Sakura is indeed Sarada's mother but as soon as we got to Ch 8? (the one which Sarada uses the DNA test) he shies away.

He never clarifies that Sakura is her mother or Karin.
Sasuke and Sakura's answer was not direct? Why?
Karin was the only reliable source but her answer was highly questionable. Her presence was missing ONLY during the time which Sasuke was there.

There's also the bit in which Boruto only has One-Eye doujutsu. Why only the one eye?
Yeah... It's because they want to parallel his to Sasuke.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I feel they should just personalize it. What I mean is, after Boruto gets caught cheating and the whole fight with Momo, he should have left the village with Sasuke to learn what it truly means to be a Shinobi.

Boruto and Sasuke share that commonality in that they are searching for that “reason” to do what they do. This opens up the story to really world build as they travel to the 5 nations, meet the leaders, Boruto can now train full time under Sasuke, and you have one of the most popular characters from the previous gen teaching the sone of the previous protagonist.

With the manga being monthly, this would give Kodachi and Ikemoto more time for quality story and character development. Boruto’s friends could come from all over the world instead of just the Leaf.

The problem I have with this is the manga is still too focused on the Leaf, there are 5 other villages they could be building upon and all they would really have to focus on is quality development for Sasuke and Boruto.