What would Itachi's susanoo do against Kamui?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is said that Itachi s invincible with the yata mirror and totsuka sword cos it can block any attack. Anyway, I was thinking, can it block kamui? And would Itachi's susanoo be useless if his yata mirror and totsuka sword were Kamui-ied to the other dimension? How would he counter it? That is, if he can...

Q of the Sharingan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't think that Kamui can be "blocked" by anything because it is basically just a hole leading to another place. It can be avoided however. Also, remember that if Itachi and a current Kakashi were to fight now, then it would come down to who uses their instant MS jutsu first. Amaterasu for Itachi and Kamui for Kakashi.

SilverDuck

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I highly doubt it could block Kamui, strictly because the nature of the technique, and the fact that it has never even been mentioned. What I mean is that Kamui isn't a technique that produces a damage dealing effect, so the Mirror doesn't really have anything to absorb. It's different than an enormous fireball, or a Kirin.

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man itachi's susano is not invincible the yata mirror can negate any elemental attack like water, lightning, earth, wind, fire and i assume the other variations of chakra natures but it can be hit by other ninjutsu techs like rasengan which is chakra that is rapidly rotating naruto has a bunch of rasengan variations and all can damage susano or destroy susano all except rasenshuriken because its is a wind tech

pityplayboy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think kamui cannot affect yata mirror cuz it has no physical form. but to itachi who is inside, perhaps kamui could warp him instead since kamui warp just where the user locate it.

pityplayboy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It depends on whether the attack would go through the Susanoo or not. The Amaterasu flame was said to be ignited wherever the user looks, but we've seen before that Amaterasu travels, so the case might be the same with the Kamui.
I think kamui doesn't travel like amaterasu since it start warping at the right location where user want it. Just my opinion though.