What would it take for a regular shinobi to take down a Rikudou shinobi like Naruto?

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking about what it takes to defeat Rikudou enhanced shinobi and how many techniques, what kind of techniques and areas a regular shinobi would have to improve in or master that don't require kekkai genkai to defeat a Rikudou powered up shinobi like Naruto or Sasuke.

What I mean by 'regular' shinobi is someone who started off fairly standard across the board, as in no above average talent in taijutsu, ninjutsu or genjutsu and average levels of chakra with no kekkei genkai.
I think it is possible since there are some pretty OP techniques that make the user near god-like without rikudou chakra.

What I had in mind was someone who was able to master the 8 inner gates, built up their chakra reserves enough to be able to use one of the three sage modes (Toad, Dragon or Hashirama's), was able to master creation rebirth + strength of a hundred technique and lightning release chakra mode.
Surely these modes together would enable anyone to go head to head with either Sasuke or Naruto.

What other ideas do you guys have?

PS. 8th inner gate doesn't count since I'm talking about winning and not dying in the process.
Also don't you think the interaction between the deterioration of the body while using 8 inner gates and the regeneration of creation rebirth would be pretty interesting to see when used in combination?

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Absolutely nothing. For that to be even close to being possible, a shinobi has to have Six Paths chakra itself. Whether it be through either the Shinjuu, Kaguya, Hamura, or Hagoromo.

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Absolutely nothing. For that to be even close to being possible, a shinobi has to have Six Paths chakra itself. Whether it be through either the Shinjuu, Kaguya, Hamura, or Hagoromo.
Really? Why is that? Because in terms of feats, ie speed, physical strength, destructive power it seems pretty possible imo, what if someone was able to master all 6 base chakra natures and all the techniques that are accompanied by them that don't require anything you are born with coupled with the modes I already listed in combination? Yes I know it's a big WHAT IF, but purely for the argument of you saying that NOTHING matches Rikudou chakra other than other Rikudou chakra.

And ignoring what I said about not dying what do you think about 8th inner gate instead?

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromo is way too overhyped. If someone has such a deadly combo of all the techniques you posted, then he can go toe to toe with Naruto and Sasuke. Sure Rikudou chakra is powerful but it will have a hard time defeating someone with so many diverse techniques.

8 inner gates : Huge Physical firepower. + strength of a hundred technique = Super OP.
creation rebirth : Heals all wounds and damage by 8 gates.
All three sage modes : Snake Sage Mode : Fluid Body, passive sage chakra absorption; Wood Sage Mode : Restrict Bijuu Powers.

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromo is way too overhyped. If someone has such a deadly combo of all the techniques you posted, then he can go toe to toe with Naruto and Sasuke. Sure Rikudou chakra is powerful but it will have a hard time defeating someone with so many diverse techniques.

8 inner gates : Huge Physical firepower. + strength of a hundred technique = Super OP.
creation rebirth : Heals all wounds and damage by 8 gates.
All three sage modes : Snake Sage Mode : Fluid Body, passive sage chakra absorption; Wood Sage Mode : Restrict Bijuu Powers.
Yeah that's what I was thinking! Except for three sage modes together, I just meant they used one of those three, IDK if it's even possible to use all 3 to be honest.

Davy Jones

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the only thing i could think of would be fuuinjutsu. and the level of the fuuinjutsu would be on a level that has yet to be seen. there would be no way a normal shinobi could defeat someone of that caliber with ninjutsu taijutsu or genjutsu. its just not possible. fuuinjutsu is the only thing i can conceive. even then it would be impossible in my opinion. fuuinjutsu is just the most plausible in my opinion

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that's what I was thinking! Except for three sage modes together, I just meant they used one of those three, IDK if it's even possible to use all 3 to be honest.
Well, you never know, it could be possible. Dragon would counter Sasuke.

On the other hand, Hashirama Sage Mode counters Naruto.

SharinganisOP

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You would need a konan level trap, reaper death seal, or frog song (maybe). If you want to count it, edo tensei could also work.

Edit: If you want to combine several things, then you could combine Tsunade's byakugou seal and strength techniques with choji's butterfly wing's strength with a sage mode and with the 7th gate. That will most probably take down either sasuke or Naruto. But at that point, I would say that's quite the special person to be able to do all those things.

Last edited:

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really? Why is that? Because in terms of feats, ie speed, physical strength, destructive power it seems pretty possible imo,
Based on what? Using just Juubito as a base, the gap between him and SM Hashirama is completely vast. Hashirama could never pull off feats of his level.
what if someone was able to master all 6 base chakra natures and all the techniques that are accompanied by them that don't require anything you are born with coupled with the modes I already listed in combination?
Mastering all 6 base chakra natures wouldn't guarantee much of anything. Not if you don't posses Six Paths chakra. Those modes isn't going to help one bit. I'm on mobile, so it'll be a ***** to thoroughly explain and show the details.
Yes I know it's a big WHAT IF, but purely for the argument of you saying that NOTHING matches Rikudou chakra other than other Rikudou chakra.
Because nothing besides Rikudou Chakra actually can possibly match Rikudou Chakra.
And ignoring what I said about not dying what do you think about 8th inner gate instead?
Whoever uses the Eight Gates is still guaranteed death. V0 RSM Naruto restored Gai after his use of Eight Gates. No disrespect to him, but he was still handicapped on his leg for the rest of his life.

Creation Rebirth is way below Naruto's Yin-Yang technique, so it's not going to cancel the effects one bit. Not only this, but Eighth Gate kills its user by tearing him inside out as opposed to the damages Creation Rebirth regenerate. Then there is this point that it's impossible to use both techniques at the same time.

Eight Gate combined with Creation Rebirth wouldn't actually amount to closing the gap to a Six Paths user.

Last edited:

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the only thing i could think of would be fuuinjutsu. and the level of the fuuinjutsu would be on a level that has yet to be seen. there would be no way a normal shinobi could defeat someone of that caliber with ninjutsu taijutsu or genjutsu. its just not possible. fuuinjutsu is the only thing i can conceive. even then it would be impossible in my opinion. fuuinjutsu is just the most plausible in my opinion
Okay so forget the 'ordinary shinobi' setting. What if the user possessed countless kekkai genkai, Senju and Uchiha genes and gets all three dojutsu, all chakra combination kekkei genkai aswell as dust style ON TOP of the techniques I already listed in the beginning? Still no Rikudou power up though but you can't seriously tell me a shinobi of this caliber wouldn't win...

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on what? Using just Juubito as a base, the gap between him and SM Hashirama is completely vast. Hashirama could never pull off feats of his level.

Mastering all 6 base chakra natures wouldn't guarantee much of anything. Not if you don't posses Six Paths chakra. Those modes isn't going to help one bit. I'm on mobile, so it'll be a ***** to thorough explain and show the details.

Because nothing besides Rikudou Chakra actually can possibly match Rikudou Chakra.

Whoever uses the Eight Gates is still guranteed death. V0 RSM Naruto restored Gai after his use of Eight Gates. No disrespect to him, but he was still handicapped on his leg for the rest of his life.

Creation Rebirth is way below Naruto's Yin-Yang technique, so it's not going to cancel the effects one bit. Not only this, but Eighth Gate kills its user by tearing him inside out as opposed to the damages Creation Rebirth regenerate. Then there is this point that it's impossible to use both techniques at the same time.

Eight Gate combined with Creation Rebirth wouldn't actually amount to closing the gap to a Six Paths user.
Hashirama only had SM and wood style, so of course there is a huge gap between Juubi Obito... When I listed those techniques/modes I was listing them to be used in simultaneously. It had not been proven that they couldn't be used together nor that they could be, so I suppose it is just a 'what if'. But this whole thread is purely speculation anyway.

Mastery of all six natures and possessing every last jutsu associated with these natures ensures battle versatility and obviously increasing the users power alot. I think you are underselling the variety and versatility of having EVERY KNOWN technique and jutsu of all 6 chakra natures.

Creation rebirth has the body's cell division forcibly stimulated by proteins, reconstructing all organs and all tissues making up the human body. Therefore, it doesn't matter where the damage is being done, creation rebirth repairs anywhere and everywhere.

I know that 8th gate users will die in normal circumstances I didn't mean 'what if you didn't die using the 8th gate', I simply meant forget about this shinobi fighting to win and still live afterwards because I originally said that 8th gate didn't count because the user dies.
What proof is there that creation rebirth and eight inner gates can't be used together?
And repeating myself again, I meant, if this shinobi used eight inner gates, a sage mode, creation rebirth and strength of a hundred and lightning release chakra mode altogether AT ONCE!
I think you are underselling the potential of these techniques together and eight inner gates too, we know that 8th gate guy's punches were warping freaking space, and that was 8 inner gates alone.