What would have happened with Sasuke got Madara's Rinnegan Eyes?

NarutoIndra

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who cares? He's wasn't eager for power, he was eager to take revenge for the Uchiha's. How ironic would it be if he's taking revenge for the Uchiha clan without a sharingan.

TheSageOfNinetails

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who cares? He's wasn't eager for power, he was eager to take revenge for the Uchiha's. How ironic would it be if he's taking revenge for the Uchiha clan without a sharingan.
The Rinnegan rightfully belongs to the Uchiha.

Since the Elder Son of the Sage had these eyes then went on to become the Uchiha.

But, Sasuke doesn't need to the Rinnegan to begin with. He's already powerful enough.

skg1991

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think that before the final battle between naruto and sasuke, he will have a rinnegan of his own...orochimaru can give some of hashirama's cells...and also orochimaru could speed up the process of conversion of the ems into a rinnegan...if sasuke gets a rinnegan of his own, he would have probably surpassed madara...but still i see him being defeated by naruto in the end...

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Since the Elder Son of the Sage had these eyes then went on to become the Uchiha.

But, Sasuke doesn't need to the Rinnegan to begin with. He's already powerful enough.

No it doesn't it's already been proven u can't unlock it without senju DNA ..... Obito only really can use it most likely cuz half of his body is senju dna

NarutoIndra

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No they aren't, they are for both the Uchiha's if they take Senju cells, meaning it isn't actually theirs. The elder son had an ancient sharingan dojutsu we know nothing about, not the rinnegan, so it's not rightfully theirs. The only thing I agree with is that he's already powerful enough.

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would ruin his character. Sasuke is a proud Uchiha. He won't take Senju DNA in order to get power. For him, it would be admitting that in order for an Uchiha to be powerful he must accept help from a rival clan. Sasuke wouldn't do that.

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images
but is madara let him to take his eyes? ......madara can easily stomp current sasuke U_U
i dont think that sasuke will get Rinnegan because he needs hashirama's cells and after having hashirama's cells , he can be able to get Rinnegan barely just before his death just like madara