What would happen.

trocollo

Kin
67💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yaah yaah and teh other ting too...but plz calm town trolloco...its just animebase forumes not serious life..
I have an aggressive writing stile? I don't want to impose myself on you, just tell me where is the problem
Do I add a "lol" and an "XD" on every two words so it doesn't seems aggressive?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know that I studied as an architect and can imagine more than one elevator.
Then you lose space and again it's a nursing home which means bed and chair prone residents. Then by losing room space per floor you need to add more floors which means an even longer time for people who already move at a slow pace to travel. You would almost need half as many elevators as rooms per floor. Logistically it's just not a great idea to build retirement towers.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then you lose space and again it's a nursing home which means bed and chair prone residents. Then by losing room space per floor you need to add more floors which means an even longer time for people who already move at a slow pace to travel. You would almost need half as many elevators as rooms per floor. Logistically it's just not a great idea to build retirement towers.
With that logic the building can span wider, adding more Sq ft per floor. Problem solved. 2 stories high with more elevators and space.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With that logic the building can span wider, adding more Sq ft per floor. Problem solved. 2 stories high with more elevators and space.
Yes I agree a longer/wider building would be more suited to the residents it would be serving. However we then run into a new issue. Limited land spaces and future residents also needing spaces. We'd have to figure out how much of the land to allot to younger residences and older residences while also taking into account for commercial and agricultural requirements as well.
I'm not trying to say they don't deserve the effort but the benefits must be weighed to the costs, for every sq. ft. allotted to one of these groups the other 3 lose. If we fill up with residences for new and old then we run the risk of not having the land left to raise the food for those people, this is why countries like China stay predominately agricultural in relation to % of land use.

I know you've been waiting on this Minimoto so here you go.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I agree a longer/wider building would be more suited to the residents it would be serving. However we then run into a new issue. Limited land spaces and future residents also needing spaces. We'd have to figure out how much of the land to allot to younger residences and older residences while also taking into account for commercial and agricultural requirements as well.
I'm not trying to say they don't deserve the effort but the benefits must be weighed to the costs, for every sq. ft. allotted to one of these groups the other 3 lose. If we fill up with residences for new and old then we run the risk of not having the land left to raise the food for those people, this is why countries like China stay predominately agricultural in relation to % of land use.

I know you've been waiting on this Minimoto so here you go.
Skyscrapers replace residential buildings
Post automatically merged: