What would happen if Obito and Tsunade have a baby together?????

Nazgul

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Weird title of course but what would happen if Uchiha married a Senju and have a child? Genetics is actually pretty important to the series even though it is a little cheesy. And why has it never happened before?

Senju + Uchiha = SO6P?

Last edited:

Shouten

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Uchiha and Senju may have come from the same lineage but we can consider Obito and Tsunade as very very distant relatives so there would be no genetic problem even if they have a baby.

If it's a boy, he'll likely have the sharingan. If a girl, a very hot kunoichi, with biological airbags attached, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

Germanicus

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
This thread made me laugh so much. Between the title and most of the comments. I'm happy to see this isn't actually a troll thread. But yes, it would probably be the natural way of creating edo Madara. Senju dna, with uchiha sharingan. Bam, instant edo madara. Obito, Tsunade...get banging.

ShockwavvE

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He'd have to completely do something epic for this to happen like change his appearance, chakra nature , clothing , take that rinnegan back out and replace it with anothe eye/cover it with a headband and .. i dont even know.. Tsunade's a tough case...

peteriscoo

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If the jman couldnt get it in than obito doesnt have a chance in the world, but thats not what youre asking is it lol. I personally think naruto is going to become the next so6p, we dont need any f'ed up love child action going on here lol.

I hope baby threads dont replace vs threads, this forum would have to light itself on fire if that happend