Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
unless it happens in very sad brilliant way my reaction will be meh cause it`s expected but it`s oda (the un expexted is his specialty) so we can expect a brilliant scene or plot twist .#shanks d villian

akimofnevis

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If shanks die just before the end of One Piece?

You must be registered for see images
Shanks and his crew is just to powerful , the only way I see this happening is if the world government and all the other yonkos team up , but if he did die before the end of one pie which I hope goes on for another 10 years , I will be surprised and hope that his crew locate someone with the power to revive him

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rember man your not zoro ur just his fan boy i bet if he was real he whould hate you for d riding him and pretending to be him
Yes I am a Zoro fanboy and proud of it U_U. Why dont you just f*** off and mind your own business its like its a crime to like Zoro on this forum.....just cuz Zoro>your fav no need to be upset ;).

IPulseZz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wouldn't give a fukk because it won't happen :(

Shanks will not take that hat from luffy.roger gave that hat to shanks maybe because it reminded him of himself when he was young or he saw potential in him, the same reason why shanks gave it too luffy :D