what will you do if sasuke beats naruto

GwemBaba

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=10396261" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-10396261">PainTotheEarth said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> thank for calling me <b>home</b>boy poorkid </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Quoting Antoine, actually. <br /> <br /> I thought you were leaving? <br /> There's the door.</div>

GwemBaba

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=10396315" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-10396315">muutobirama3rdraikagemizu said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> me to </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>You must be very proud.</div>

Dribbles

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke can beat base Naruto, big deal.

Try Naruto + Kurama steroids. Gg.

Anyway, if Sasuke ends up killing Naruto, it'll be Kishi's decision and anything Kishi does is pure gold. All of you are just sooks who need to get over their favorite character and stop riding them like a horse.

INB4 HOT THREAD.

SharinganUser1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We still haven't seen all of EMS Sasuke's abilities, so its hard to decide how much more powerful he is. Also sasuke may have beaten him couple of times but you forget Naruto has new abilities now and you really can't underestimate him. I think it's best to sit back and wait to see what kishi does with the upcoming chapters instead of thinking about the future chapters.

muutobirama3rdraikagemizu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We still haven't seen all of EMS Sasuke's abilities, so its hard to decide how much more powerful he is. Also sasuke may have beaten him couple of times but you forget Naruto has new abilities now and you really can't underestimate him. I think it's best to sit back and wait to see what kishi does with the upcoming chapters instead of thinking about the future chapters.
You must be registered for see images

he does speak the truth