Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh wow someones bitter. What did India do to you young man?
I am not bitter, I live here so I see things with my own eyes, the reason why I am being intentionally harsh is because people-indians particularly-overhype it with all its positive things while completely and maybe intentionally ignoring, being alien to all its problem, they're too proud when there's nothing to be proud of. Change won't come if they're incapable of accepting things the way they are first, you know how they complain about Americans having a deluded sense of patriotism, Indians are the same, too bust sucking their own dicks(and each others) that they are completely blind to how bad it actually is; blind hypocrisy, mindless idolization of western culture, etc etc. A lot of people aren't even capable of seeing it.

You asked what did it do to me, It's troublesome for me to put up with everyday Indian's shi11y ways but pigs, they don't mind being in the mud. So that's your answer.

Reactions: Natsu Shazneel

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am not bitter, I live here so I see things with my own eyes, the reason why I am being intentionally harsh is because people-indians particularly-overhype it with all its positive things while completely and maybe intentionally ignoring, being alien to all its problem, they're too proud when there's nothing to be proud of. Change won't come if they're incapable of accepting things the way they are first, you know how they complain about Americans having a deluded sense of patriotism, Indians are the same, too bust sucking their own dicks(and each others) that they are completely blind to how bad it actually is; blind hypocrisy, mindless idolization of western culture, etc etc. A lot of people aren't even capable of seeing it.

You asked what did it do to me, It's troublesome for me to put up with everyday Indian's shi11y ways but pigs, they don't mind being in the mud. So that's your answer.
This is a good answer. Because I feel the same way about Pakistan. I don't live there but I recently visited there. People over there like to hype up there country as well. When in reality its not really the best country in the world. I don't understand this blinde patroitsm. If people had it they would not be busy destroying the country. In order to live you have to be corrupt. Otherwise you can't progress in that country. People need to look at reality instead of what the land stands for. Only than they will progress as a country.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It should turn out well if it goes as economic prediction. Lot of people should be relived from poverty. It stands against 2 nuclear armed neighbors with border issue and there are internal conflicts too. It is also a stagnant society without active thinking, people are driven by sensationalism. There is a lot of chances to **** up.

Cant take the bantz. Almost everytime majority of people as I see on Internet loose their shit start abusing or start writing some conspiracy theories or worst they post some long list of ancient achievement to gain superiority.

Last edited: