uzumaknaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if sasuke arrives to konoha what will happen?? :rolleyes:
is naruto going to fight sasuke back and accomplish his promise to sakura:sakura:
You must be registered for see images

danzo will kick out naruto from konoha, and danzo and his minions are going to hunt down sasuke

or will sasuke enconter orochimaru/kabuto and fight him

what do you think?? what is your opinion/ideas what is coming next

KyoriChan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, to be honest, I really dont know! But that is exactly what makes it awesome! Danzo is an evil bastard if you really want to know what I think. Maybe just maybe If we think like danzo, which might be impossible, we could figure out his next move...I think he would send ninja's to kill him since he's been passed as a missing-nin...D:<

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think sasuke will kill danzou and fight naruto, probably ending with sasuke changing sides, but maybe he escapes instead.

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hope kabuto shows up and fights hawk and kills karin and handles hawk single handedly

but thats not gonna happen so ill keep on dreaming

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if sasuke arrives to konoha what will happen?? :rolleyes:
is naruto going to fight sasuke back and accomplish his promise to sakura:sakura:

danzo will kick out naruto from konoha, and danzo and his minions are going to hunt down sasuke

or will sasuke enconter orochimaru/kabuto and fight him

what do you think?? what is your opinion/ideas what is coming next
You Know Its Going To Be Drama And He's Goin After Danzou

Pepsicool93

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke Encounters tracking ninjas Danzo sent...they tell him he is missing ninja now (like he doesn't know it -.- ) and tell Danzo ordered it as new Hokage. Sasuke kills Danzo. Naruto fights Sasuke to make him good again. He fails and kills Sasuke :)worshippy: (well this isn't fairytale with everyone turn good and live happily ever after) ) Orochimaru somehow escapes from Sasukes body. He finds place to rest and finds Kabuto who revives him. They fight Naruto. Naruto wins.