itachi1000

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this point, it's become more than obvious that Naruto is going to gain the Yin half of Kurama and when he does, his Bijuu Mode will be twice as powerful.

But there's something I'm not really sure of. When Naruto does gain that Yin half, which one of these two things will happen?

1. The Bijuu Mode Kurama-cloak just grows in size.

2. Naruto actually transforms into Kurama with the fur and flesh.

Which one do you guys think will happen?

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He might not get it because Kishi said in an interview that he keeps naruto and sasuke on the opposite sides of the yin yang spectrum

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this point, it's become more than obvious that Naruto is going to gain the Yin half of Kurama and when he does, his Bijuu Mode will be twice as powerful.

But there's something I'm not really sure of. When Naruto does gain that Yin half, which one of these two things will happen?

1. The Bijuu Mode Kurama-cloak just grows in size.

2. Naruto actually transforms into Kurama with the fur and flesh.

Which one do you guys think will happen?
I hope Naruto transforms into the nine tails and Sasuke unlocks PS. So they can combine the two like Madara did. That would be awesome. However, it seems unlikely to happen. Naruto is yang. Yes, he naturally has yin chakra, but Naruto is yang completely. Kishimoto might not give him the yin.

yondaime4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who knows, i think kishi played out the biju cloak so he went in a new direction with naruto kyuubi cloak with the yellow chakra flames or whatever instead of the red cloak as normal.

But who knows kishi always throws curves

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really hope that he keeps his chakra cloak. It's way better. He can use a fast human sized bijuu mode or a kyuubi chakra form bijuu mode. Besides, I've seen someone explaining that the reason he doesn't go kyuubi fur and flesh is because of the seal used. So, I don't know anymore.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kuruma is gonna recombine inside Naruto and then you'll see a bigger transformation like when Bee goes Eight-tails. I think Naruto will acquire all of Minato's techs since Obito acquired SO6P's. I also think Sasuke's rinnegan will awaken. Sakura's falling behind again so she's bound to have a powerup coming, too. Who knows? Maybe Bee will give Hattsan to Naruto as well and then the sparks will really fly. Kuruma can store natural energy while Hattsan assists Naruto in battle.

Project706

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is going to become a human pokeball ..He'll be like "KURAMA, I CHOOSE YOU!"

KURAMA USE BIJUU BOMB

SUPER EFFECTIVE

KURAMA RETURN!
(lift up his shirt and a red beam shoots forth from his seal and consumes Kurama)