htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now that the bijuu are out of it,what will happen to it?
will it revert back to be gedo mazo,or juubi V1(big ugly MF) or Juubi V2(uglier horned demon-like MF),or stay like that?
the bijuus getting out of it may made it way weaker,but still it's the juubi,it's big and strong and can do some serious damage if hashirama is too busy with madara to pin it down.

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have been wondering the same hmm
oh well,we'll have to wait for next chapter.

Hm, who knooows man.

I want the tree to stay and naruto becomes a guardian of it.
you do realise that tree can be hostile to any nearby person and will immediately absorb his chakra,keeping such thing will cause some serious trouble.

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was and it is still the vessel of the Jubi .... and seemingly it can absorb chakra even when not actually connected to the 9 Biju which were actually residing in Obito ... so you get my drift: device and battery type comparison ...

Onetimepost2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never realized how jubbito and the god tree could exist together anyway

cause if u think about it

God Tree = Jubbi

obito absorbed jubbi and then he brought the god tree but if god tree = jubbi then obito shouldnt have been jubbito anymore right?

Reactions: htmwall

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never realized how jubbito and the god tree could exist together anyway

cause if u think about it

God Tree = Jubbi

obito absorbed jubbi and then he brought the god tree but if god tree = jubbi then obito shouldnt have been jubbito anymore right?
you're right!at least he should have been connected to it somehow,but he's not.
this manga makes no sense right now.oh well,it stopped making sense a long time ago.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you're right!at least he should have been connected to it somehow,but he's not.
this manga makes no sense right now.oh well,it stopped making sense a long time ago.
This has been seen before. A jinchuuriki while in bijuu mode can be seperate from their beast. Naruto did this with Kurama for a little while when the juubi first came out. He and Menma also did it in road to ninja. Gaara kind of did it, but his lower half was inside of it. I don't know how to post scans up here to prove it to you, but go to the chapter titled "juubi" or "10 tails". It is the one after the chapter that the juubi got revived in. On one page you will see Naruto and Kurama being seperate.