[Question] What will happen to Ichigo, when the fight is over.

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I now Ichigo is human, but if his power are to fare he have to stay in the soul society, but will happen to his human-body? I do not think Ichigo will became a regular solder of the Gotei.

Zeta42

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They'll split his soul in half and let his body work like a Horcrux. He'll be able to live as a human and serve in Gotei at the same time.

ahmo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, he should have this insane power that enables him to defeat yhwach, then he dies at the expense of using it, his soul should just vinish or be in a state of limbo. Save we don't have kubo spawning another borring nonsense of an arc. Thus the end of bleach=D

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Kiskae could surpass Ichigo or Bach in power, why he did not surpass Aizen at that time, because he could not do it .
Who is talking that Urahara will surpass Ichigo in power?

I am talking about Urahara inventing device or technique to surpass Ichigo's powers so that he could stay in Human World and not be treat to other humans. Just like Mayuri invented patch for Zaraki's reiatsu.

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is talking that Urahara will surpass Ichigo in power?

I am talking about Urahara inventing device or technique to surpass Ichigo's powers so that he could stay in Human World and not be treat to other humans. Just like Mayuri invented patch for Zaraki's reiatsu.
Mayuri used the eye patch to suppresses Keny spiritual pressure. Ichigo power is greater than Keny.