• Poll closed .

CutDeep

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most people here fail when it comes to predictions, so here's your penultimate chance to get it right.

After the next chapter is released, this thread will be bumped to see who won and lost (unless the Mods delete/lock).

CutDeep

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Still no votes?

Looks like people are afraid to say anything now, but once the new chapter comes out they will be like "I told you so"

Typical Narutobase.

My One Post

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been seeing everyone say "Oh Naruto used shadow clones, it's going to be like Hashi/Madara" or "Sakura will intervene", however I propose another option.

All of this is a genjutsu Sasuke cast on Naruto when his amat failed and he grabbed his amat eye. Using his genjutsu in an attempt to slow Naruto down so he can move in for the kill and next chapter Kurama will dispel it once he gains a bit more chakra.

I personally don't believe this one and believe a more complicated Hashi/Madara parallel will occur (think Naruto using a clone, sasuke recognizing the threat and the fighting continues) but hey, still a nice option to think about.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto: Sasuke!

Sasuke: *stops attack* What is it naruto?

Naruto: You didnt really want to kill me with that?

Sasuke: You bastard!!! *BZZZzzuuu* *chidori fades away*

Sakura: hey guys!

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Clone will Double Rasengan him or some shit like that.

That or Naruto blocks the strike with his arm, causing a bad injury.

CutDeep

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been seeing everyone say "Oh Naruto used shadow clones, it's going to be like Hashi/Madara" or "Sakura will intervene", however I propose another option.

All of this is a genjutsu Sasuke cast on Naruto when his amat failed and he grabbed his amat eye. Using his genjutsu in an attempt to slow Naruto down so he can move in for the kill and next chapter Kurama will dispel it once he gains a bit more chakra.

I personally don't believe this one and believe a more complicated Hashi/Madara parallel will occur (think Naruto using a clone, sasuke recognizing the threat and the fighting continues) but hey, still a nice option to think about.
Genjutsu doesn't seem sensible. If it truly was a genjutsu, Sasuke wouldn't need to struggle that much to keep Naruto down.

LadyDemon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is what i predict may happen(different scenarios totally unconnected)

-Naruto grabs Sasukes arm and tries to stop him
-Kakashi and Sakura interfere
-Sasuke hesitates due to the aftermath of straining Rinnegan to much
-The real Naruto appears behind Sasuke and attempts to strike at him
-Hogaromo Interferes
-Sasuke and Naruto get distracted by something else
-Someone else interferes

Thats all i can think of atm.

CutDeep

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
**bump**

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR "Naruto will counter Sasuke"

You must be registered for see images

For everyone else, remember this as a lesson in humility. Your predictions will not always be right.