What were people's reactions to Obito's death?

SayWhat21

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well alot of people were happy and then when the next chapter came out and he came back from the dead using kamui to help kakashi alot of people were butthurt that day lol

Reactions: AlphaScythian

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''Fina-f*ckin-ly!''

Cockroaches got nothing on Obito, this guy just refused to die. I still can't believe how he was the catalyst for what may as well be the #1 аsspull this manga's got. I don't hate the guy, but it was just becoming annoying...

Reactions: Flawž

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Many were saying 'finally, im so glad, he shoul've long ago' until my boy came back next chap and made me proud even more :snick:
haha that's our boy Obito :cool:

well alot of people were happy and then when the next chapter came out and he came back from the dead using kamui to help kakashi alot of people were butthurt that day lol
lel i bet they were.

Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was really expecting that so I didn't feel anything but when he came back to give ma niqquh kakashi dose sharingan he became ma other niqquh :whip:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlphaScythian

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even in death Obito rustle jimmies
Lol yup.

''Fina-f*ckin-ly!''

Cockroaches got nothing on Obito, this guy just refused to die. I still can't believe how he was the catalyst for what may as well be the #1 аsspull this manga's got. I don't hate the guy, but it was just becoming annoying...
i see what you mean.

I thought it was poorly done.

I wanted Obito to somehow die in the Kamui dimension, not by being hit by a bone and turning into cigarette ash.
That would of been nice. I wanted him to do something like that as well.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i remember a lot of dorito nicknames and he should have died looong ago crap. it took so long bc he had to get closure.
next chap he creates mega butthurt :)

it was bittersweet bc he had regrets but finally was able to say thank you sincerely again. then rin showed up and took his hand ooooooohh :T_T:
his departure with kakashi was nice too. they made each other feel better.

meanwhile madaras on the ground looking pathetic XD

Reactions: Flawž