Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ones ive liked are untouchables, dorordism, mango bone, magician, wind breaker, under prin. I also liked the series skill of lure too bad the author got caught up for sexual harassment.

Also a manhwa ive been interested as of late is arrogance and romance.

Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what I read as finished manhwa Untouchable was nice, Where tangents meet was cute, Winter Woods has awesome drawings and Hive (yesterday was the last episode) with a little bit more suspense.
I'm reading atm Noblesse, Tower of God, My giant nerd boyfriend, Unordinary, Lookism, Siren's Lament, My Dear Cold-blooded King, The Gamer and if I have to choose one it's Lookism.
I also recommend Behind the GIFs for instant laugh and good mood :ROFLMAO:
I've heard that Cheese in the trap and I love Yoo are nice but they are romances and I kinda avoid shoujo because I'll die of sweeteness o_O

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From what I read as finished manhwa Untouchable was nice, Where tangents meet was cute, Winter Woods has awesome drawings and Hive (yesterday was the last episode) with a little bit more suspense.
I'm reading atm Noblesse, Tower of God, My giant nerd boyfriend, Unordinary, Lookism, Siren's Lament, My Dear Cold-blooded King, The Gamer and if I have to choose one it's Lookism.
I've heard that Cheese in the trap and I love Yoo are nice but they are romances and I kinda avoid shoujo because I'll die of sweeteness o_O
Ive been meaning to start reading siren lament for a while think ill start this weekend.

Reactions: Michelle

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have you read kakao 79 if not you should give it a try