What was the technique that Minato wanted Naruto to complete?

SerpentX

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok so i was browsing Naruto Wiki and I stumbled upon this page: naruto wikia. com /wiki/ Gerotora
(delete the spaces)
Under the Itachi Pursuit arc, it said "Jiraiya argued that Minato gave him the key's technique design as a sign that Minato had intended for Naruto to complete an unknown technique. "

So i was wondering what this unknown technique is/was, and if it has been announced. I thought it might be naruto's BM, or the TBB, but i am not positive.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,569๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
50โš”๏ธ
but he learned rasengan in the first naruto series. I dont think Jiraya would have mentioned it to Gerotora that minato wanted him to learn a technique that naruto already knew by then. How would rasengan be related to the seal key?
rasengan is the jutsu he wanted him to complete. rasenshuriken, the throwable version, is the complete form of "that" jutsu

10TailedPower

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
rasengan is the jutsu he wanted him to complete. rasenshuriken, the throwable version, is the complete form of "that" jutsu
I believe riker is correct. rasengan is technically an incomplete jutsu, since it was intended for elemental chakra to be added in order to complete it, something which minato did not do yet naruto did. so naruto perfected the jutsu (rasenshuriken) his father left him.

nj tandi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this minato was never able to add a chakra nature to the rasangan before he passed away.
Adding nature transformation was the complete form of rasengan. "That" justu is as I said before TBB.
I believe riker is correct. rasengan is technically an incomplete jutsu, since it was intended for elemental chakra to be added in order to complete it, something which minato did not do yet naruto did. so naruto perfected the jutsu (rasenshuriken) his father left him.
What's the point of the seal key then? Didn't naruto complete rasenshuriken without any help from any seal key.So I don't think it could be that. The seal key is related to the nine tails, so the logical thing would be the tailed beast ball.