What was Disney Channel like back in the day?

Son of Zabuza

Member
72 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
72
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I was born in 2005 so I didn't get to experience Disney Channel a lot back then. What was it like back in the day?
 

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
5,721 posts 242 reactions
Joined
Apr 7, 2014
Messages
5,721
Reaction score
242
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lizzie Macguire
Recess
Boy Meets World
Kim Possible
Pb & J Otter
Pepper Ann
Even Stevens
Phil of the Future


And much more I'm forgetting I'm sure
 

Seventh Sama

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,306 posts 933 reactions
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
16,306
Reaction score
933
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Never watched Disney channel that much, Cartoon network & Nickelodeon was great tho.
 

Aominecchi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,610 posts 495 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
15,610
Reaction score
495
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't know man, I was more of a Fox Kids and Jetix kid
 

LordRaikage

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,944 posts 661 reactions
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
6,944
Reaction score
661
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lizzie Macguire
Recess
Boy Meets World
Kim Possible
Pb & J Otter
Pepper Ann
Even Stevens
Phil of the Future


And much more I'm forgetting I'm sure

lilo and Stitch
Dave the Barbarian
 

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
5,721 posts 242 reactions
Joined
Apr 7, 2014
Messages
5,721
Reaction score
242
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
lilo and Stitch
Dave the Barbarian

Never liked DTB but I was forced to watch it cause I used to sleep at like 6 am and nothing else was on
 

SenseiSama

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,168 posts 926 reactions
Joined
Apr 17, 2015
Messages
16,168
Reaction score
926
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The Iron Giant

Lion King

Hercules

Mulan

Lady and Tramp

101 Dalmations
 

Dannie

/
Immortal
47,161 posts 2,798 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
47,161
Reaction score
2,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lizzie Macguire
Recess
Boy Meets World
Kim Possible
Pb & J Otter
Pepper Ann
Even Stevens
Phil of the Future


And much more I'm forgetting I'm sure

I used to watch Life with Derek. Shit was boring but it kept me occupied after I got home from school.
 

Nardo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,851 posts 96 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
2,851
Reaction score
96
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Way better than current Disney
You must be registered for see images

Corey in the House :score:
 

Claymantan

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,712 posts 229 reactions
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
2,712
Reaction score
229
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Marin

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,796 posts 503 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
4,796
Reaction score
503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Who cares CN was way better back then :whip:
 

Aominecchi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,610 posts 495 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
15,610
Reaction score
495
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

-immortal-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,233 posts 3,030 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
38,233
Reaction score
3,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
didn't waste my childhood thats what
 

Marin

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,796 posts 503 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
4,796
Reaction score
503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ed Edd n Eddy solos all of Disney Channel.

Jhony Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Scooby Doo, Samurai Jack, Billy and Mandy

damn prime CN solos.
 

Joker

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
29,426 posts 1,559 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
29,426
Reaction score
1,559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Quality, that's how it was. It thought kids about race, etc. Now, I don't know.
 

Dannie

/
Immortal
47,161 posts 2,798 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
47,161
Reaction score
2,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Jhony Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Scooby Doo, Samurai Jack, Billy and Mandy

damn prime CN solos.

The stuff they show now is shameful.
 

Nardo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,851 posts 96 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
2,851
Reaction score
96
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Jhony Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Scooby Doo, Samurai Jack, Billy and Mandy

damn prime CN solos.

Samurai Jack is coming back :score:
 
Top