[Discussion] what type of women is best for mariage????...

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yo its different for everyone but its pretty complicated for me straight up. at times i wish it could just be as simple as someone i love but it needs to be more than that

like im rich as **** and worked hard to be so. i had to learn to weed through the women that just want me for my money or clout, versus the women who actually like me for more than that. the most common ones i run into are the bitches that see a come up and will lie and play games with you, till you marry them and they hate you and can take half your shit. ive dated some genuine women, but to take it to the next level. theyd have to be comfortable signing a prenup. not only that but have some sort of passion for something, so when we are married, i can help them get to my level financially so theyre not completely dependent on me for money. like my girlfriend now, she wants to be a big actor (actress is a sexist term), so i can help build her career up because im in with hollywood as well

also fame is a mofo, its mental and you have to be sharp. any relationship i go public with it becomes, me, my lady and the public. women who want to be where shes at will try and homewreck and send and say all kinds of shit, the monster that is the internet and how toxic people can be on social media. dealing with the public and how to speak and interact with them is important, not only for yourself but us together and what we present to the public. its takes confidence and completely trust in each other and team work to make it. also the mental ability to see through a lot of bullshit and not let it get to your head, good and bad. dealing with other people in the music industry at parties and events, its mental olympics with a lot of trappings and illusions, that if you slip up. can come back and bite you in the ass. rich white people in general, they are on petty bullshit based on race and rich people in general think they can say anything and get away with it. no matter the race of the women i date, theyll have to deal with some of that because im young and black and older white dudes feel threatened by me just being the same place as them. they have to know how to respond accordingly for respect and what to be above

then again she has to have some sort of passion of her own. when im touring im gone for long periods of time. my last world tour i was gone for a year straight. thats not exactly normal, usually artists tour for a few months then take breaks, which i would do now. but i was trying to stack as much money as possible and that distance ruined the relationship i was in, theyd had to have their own dreams or something to focus on instead of me while im gone doing my thing for months at at time. not only that, theyd have to be able to trust that im not out there cheating on them and id have to trust that theyre not sneaking guys into the house

physically, pretty face, slim waist with a big/nice booty is my type, which is easy to find actually and i have now. they have to be into taking care of themselves, working out, having a good fashion sense. im not in an area anymore where theres paparazzi but even award shows, parties and stuff, taking pictures with fans, fans taking pictures of you. you cant be looking bummy, the media and public will roast you hard, beautiful women will come for your spot. its easy to find what im looking for physically because most women who try to get at me have all of that

but yeah all of that plus love and friendship

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo its different for everyone but its pretty complicated for me straight up. at times i wish it could just be as simple as someone i love but it needs to be more than that

like im rich as **** and worked hard to be so. i had to learn to weed throw the women that just want me for my money or clout, versus the women who actually like me for more than that. the most common ones i run into are the bitches that see a come up and will lie and play games with you, till you marry them and they hate you and can take half your shit. ive dated some genuine women, but to take it to the next level. theyd have to be comfortable signing a prenup. not only that but have some sort of passion for something, so when we are married, i can help them get to my level financially so theyre not completely dependent on me for money. like my girlfriend now, she wants to be a big actor (actress is a sexist term), so i can help build her career up because im in with hollywood as well

also fame is a mofo, its mental and you have to be sharp. any relationship i go public with it becomes, me, my lady and the public. women who want to be where shes at will try and homewreck and send and say all kinds of shit, the monster that is the internet and how toxic people can be on social media. dealing with the public and how to speak and interact with them is important, not only for yourself but us together and what we present to the public. its takes confidence and completely trust in each other and team work to make it. also the mental ability to see through a lot of bullshit and not let it get to your head, good and bad. dealing with other people in the music industry at parties and events, its mental olympics with a lot of trappings and illusions, that if you slip up. can come back and bite you in the ass. rich white people in general, they are on petty bullshit based on race and rich people in general think they can say anything and get away with it. no matter the race of the women i date, theyll have to deal with some of that because im young and black and older white dudes feel threatened by me just being the same place as them. they have to know how to respond accordingly for respect and what to be above

then again she has to have some sort of passion of her own. when im touring im gone for long periods of time. my last world tour i was gone for a year straight. thats not exactly normal, usually artists tour for a few months then take breaks, which i would do now. but i was trying to stack as much money as possible and that distance ruined the relationship i was in, theyd had to have their own dreams or something to focus on instead of me while im gone doing my thing for months at at time. not only that, theyd have to be able to trust that im not out there cheating on them and id have to trust that theyre not sneaking guys into the house

physically, pretty face, slim waist with a big/nice booty is my type, which is easy to find actually and i have now. they have to be into taking care of themselves, working out, having a good fashion sense. im not in an area anymore where theres paparazzi but even award shows, parties and stuff, taking pictures with fans, fans taking pictures of you. you cant be looking bummy, the media and public will roast you hard, beautiful women will come for your spot. its easy to find what im looking for physically because most women who try to get at me have all of that

but yeah all of that plus love and friendship
i feel like u r lil uzi having a AB account...

• Haha
Reactions: GrapeApe