HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My mom is always angry with my me about my answers XD. I told I her I'll be dead = don't give a shit where I end up :| , being thrown in the dump yard is a better option since no money wasted

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to be cremated after my death. Better than slowly rotting away in a grave where worms, maggots and other insects are eating my flesh over time too. Also, I don't want a grave, because I don't see the utility in it. My ashes can be scattered somewhere, maybe in a field of flowers or beneath a tree or something else, I don't really care.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..I am hoping to be uncorrupted like the Christian Saints to be displayed in the consecrated grounds of Vatican..
Well since this post sort of makes it look like you're not the grim reaper looking to take you know what through the Internet, (I read/watch a lot of horror stuff) I guess I could answer.
Wouldn't mind donating my body for science if that's still a thing. That and rumor has it there's a company that can turn one into a tree after death. I wouldn't mind that either.

Reactions: Hachiman