Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try to be serious and practical, you know I don't like any joking around in these kind of threads. Like, no saying Sarada would be God-tier, that's unrealistic:

Perfect SM Jiraiya (In a scenario that he actually perfected Sage Mode)

Itachi Orochimaru (In the scenario that Orochimaru actually got Itachi's body)

Healhty SM Kimimaro (In the scenario that he found a way to enter Sage Mode using the fundamentals of CM)

SM Sakura (If some kind of Slug Sage Mode was actually revealed)

SM Konohamaru (in the scenario he went to train under Ma and Pa like Naruto)

SM WZ Orochimaru (in the scenario in which he actually found Ryuchi Cave and trained to become a Sage, and hosts a White Zetsu body)

MS Sarada (under the scenario that she developed her Sharingan that far)

Byakugan Boruto (Under the scenario that he actually unlocks Byakugan)

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm. Interesting thread.

Well I’m only about halfway through Boruto, so I can’t gauge them quite yet admittedly.

As for Jiraiya, him having perfect sage mode would just allow him to go into SM quicker and on his own. It was NEVER stated in the show that he didn’t have sensing or frog kata. There’s no real proof to debunk it. Kishi probably added some abilities later on for the sake of making Naruto look cooler than Jiraiya.(However, you got to take into consideration, having ma and pa on your shoulders essentially gives you unlimited SM. As long as one person takes in natural energy for a bit, SM won’t run out. Plus he’s got 3 brains and 3 jutsu at once. Not just 1.)

Itachi wouldn’t be too much stronger honestly. He would have more escape mechanics. That’s about it :/

Kimimaro and Sakura having SM would be nuts. Their taijutsu would be ridiculous. Sakura dodging Raikages and yet punching harder than she does now O.O also Kimimaro’s bones would be insane. Frog kata + bones would destroy anyone in taijutsu.

Lastly SM WZ Orochimaru. He would be very similar to Kabuto. But more resilient. Although without all the other shinobi abilities Kabuto possessed, he might be a little weaker with his jutsu arsenal. Hard to tell on that one though. Orochimaru has more jutsu than probably anyone in the show lol