Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They might have found the killer of an old crime, he died in 2000 but they say it might be him.
Someone killed a beloved prime minister in my country long time ago, before I was born, ever since then they tried to find the killer, now they seem to be very sure of whom he was, they don't have absolute proof but they have sort of closed the case, but the man they point out as guilty died in 2000 so they can't prosecute him.
Post automatically merged:

me and my girlfriend went out to dinner last night and the waiter had a leather eye patch on, under his glasses
Was he a pirate?

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was he a pirate?
apparently he was in a bad car accident but a shard of glass went into his eye and he lost it. while that sucks, it looked really tacky with the glasses over it like that. especially since it was a leather eye patch, i could see if it was like a surgical gauze type one. but he literally went and got a leather eye patch to then put it under his glasses. he looked like a randomly generated sims character. like i wanted to suggest maybe a monocle but i didnt want to be insensitive

• Wow
Reactions: Chikombo