[Technical Issue] What the hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=9972490" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-9972490">Drizzeh said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> There was no use for kumi. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>It was pretty good motivation for the 'Request GFX' section though...</div>

Crow.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did a solid scan and search, didn't find anything. Scanning again to make sure.

Edit: @Zise:

It's not in a thread. Look at the top right corner next to your username and your little avatar.

The underling word was the link. I did another scan just to make sure and didn't find anything. But that doesn't mean there isn't a problem/or mall-ware.

Last edited:

-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if it's just me... But every link in your posts, Rei, has sent me to some sort of add. Was this intentional?
I've experience this before. It's either malware, or an advert software that you accidently installed.

Check 'add/remove software' to look for anything suspicious. Or run a scan with your antivirus.

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mine says "Unable to sleep, Rikerslade?" And I just woke up...this is freaking me out O_O
The time is probably from GMT +1, it would be 11:56 at the moment. If that's not it, it's from a different time zone that would match the "unable to sleep" title at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.