What the f*ck is emo?

VolatileSoul

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,473 posts 165 reactions
Joined
Feb 10, 2013
Messages
1,473
Reaction score
165
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Why the hell am I seeing this all over the internet and why are people using this as an excuse to hate on Sasuke and the rest of the Uchiha? Is it fictional aids or something? Can someone please give me a definition? Is it like goth or emotional or whatever? And why is this thing, whatever it is, so freaking hated? Honestly it is like 7 year olds who have a worse vocabulary than mine and can't think of anything else to say!:nuts: While you're at it please define fanboy for me.
 

Machiko

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,367 posts 209 reactions
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
209
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Emotional teens. :|
 

avenged sevenfold

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,635 posts 155 reactions
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Messages
2,635
Reaction score
155
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
its something similar to goth. The stereotype is someone with long hair into depressing rock music and always sit in corners and cutting whilst always crying. But it isnt entirley true. Im considered emo
 
155 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Mar 15, 2013
Messages
155
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't really get it either...
 

Moss

Member
4,792 posts 423 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2012
Messages
4,792
Reaction score
423
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you don't know what "emo" and "fanboy" means, what are you even doing here??
 

NeverEnding

Banned
Regular
1,570 posts 126 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2013
Messages
1,570
Reaction score
126
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
EMO....TIONAL and fanboy is somebody who thinks there favorite characters are better than ALL others!!!
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,781 posts 2,396 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's goth but for pussies.
 

Fecal Matter

Banned
Elite
6,850 posts 684 reactions
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
6,850
Reaction score
684
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Its something that every nb member should know.
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,124 posts 1,838 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Isn't it obvious?
 

AP2k

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,089 posts 523 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2012
Messages
5,089
Reaction score
523
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's goth but for pussies.

This. I know plenty of Goth kids who are chill, 95% of emo's a pieces of shit. They didn't use to be, Sunny Day Real Estate and Weezer and other emo bands were ****ing amazing. Transit is emo but are just as good. But most emos suck. Over privileged middle class white kids who make me ashamed to wear skinnies and flat iron my hair.
 

SilverSlick

Banned
Elite
5,378 posts 507 reactions
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
5,378
Reaction score
507
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Definition of a bitchmade Uchiha. Madara basically.
 

l Forgotten l

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,508 posts 708 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
4,508
Reaction score
708
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
google, is always there to help :)
 

VolatileSoul

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,473 posts 165 reactions
Joined
Feb 10, 2013
Messages
1,473
Reaction score
165
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
its something similar to goth. The stereotype is someone with long hair into depressing rock music and always sit in corners and cutting whilst always crying. But it isnt entirley true. Im considered emo

I guess anyone who goes through depression is emo? And when has any Uchiha done anything like that? Sasuke barely showed any emotion other than annoyance through the entire series. I mean the guy cried twice, once when his family was murdered and he was seven and the second time when he found out his entire life was a lie and he was manipulated into killing the one he loved the most...

I don't really get it either...

I'm guessing the people who use it don't as well.

If you don't know what "emo" and "fanboy" means, what are you even doing here??

I didn't know that was a prerequisite to joining the forums. Besides I'm kind of new.

EMO....TIONAL and fanboy is somebody who thinks there favorite characters are better than ALL others!!!

I see. Except Sasuke isn't emotional at all. He seems more stoic to me. And Sasuke isn't better than everyone. He said so himself. Just better than Naruto, according to his own words. :p

It's goth but for pussies.

I guess that's why his clothes were black during the chunin exams.

Its something that every nb member should know.

Like I said, I had no idea that was a prerequisite for joining the forums.

Isn't it obvious?

Not really.

This. I know plenty of Goth kids who are chill, 95% of emo's a pieces of shit. They didn't use to be, Sunny Day Real Estate and Weezer and other emo bands were ****ing amazing. Transit is emo but are just as good. But most emos suck. Over privileged middle class white kids who make me ashamed to wear skinnies and flat iron my hair.

So emo is a music genre as I thought...

Definition of a bitchmade Uchiha. Madara basically.

I get Sasuke, but Madara? Are you just mad cause Tobirama is scared of Madara and is currently Sasuke's bitch? I guess I got my definition of hater and I didn't even have to ask.

google, is always there to help :)

There isn't an official definition other than it is a music genre. I always use google but for stuff like this, it is better to ask those who actually use the term.
 

Naruto9001

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,253 posts 207 reactions
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
3,253
Reaction score
207
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I guess anyone who goes through depression is emo? And when has any Uchiha done anything like that? Sasuke barely showed any emotion other than annoyance through the entire series. I mean the guy cried twice, once when his family was murdered and he was seven and the second time when he found out his entire life was a lie and he was manipulated into killing the one he loved the most...



I'm guessing the people who use it don't as well.



I didn't know that was a prerequisite to joining the forums. Besides I'm kind of new.



I see. Except Sasuke isn't emotional at all. He seems more stoic to me. And Sasuke isn't better than everyone. He said so himself. Just better than Naruto, according to his own words. :p



I guess that's why his clothes were black during the chunin exams.



Like I said, I had no idea that was a prerequisite for joining the forums.



Not really.



So emo is a music genre as I thought...



I get Sasuke, but Madara? Are you just mad cause Tobirama is scared of Madara and is currently Sasuke's bitch? I guess I got my definition of hater and I didn't even have to ask.



There isn't an official definition other than it is a music genre. I always use google but for stuff like this, it is better to ask those who actually use the term.



Sasuke is emo because his easily manipulated and always acts selfish thinking his the only one suffering. When did Naruto say Sasuke was better than him?
 
Top