What that thang do?

Shameless

Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi.I'm shameless.Name kind of says It all.I like lots of different series.Favourites have to be JoJo's,D-gray man,Unbreakable machine doll,the Fate series,Kara no kyoukai (Going by presumption,haven't finished it yet),the couple monogatari novels that I've read (kizu,neko(black) and neko(white)) and Berserk (assuming that I finish the 50 chapters I have left of the manga).Never used an anime centered forum,hoping It lives up to my expectations.

Reactions: Geezus

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Hi.I'm shameless.Name kind of says It all.I like lots of different series.Favourites have to be JoJo's,D-gray man,Unbreakable machine doll,the Fate series,Kara no kyoukai (Going by presumption,haven't finished it yet),the couple monogatari novels that I've read (kizu,neko(black) and neko(white)) and Berserk (assuming that I finish the 50 chapters I have left of the manga).Never used an anime centered forum,hoping It lives up to my expectations.
Welcome! You'll find a pretty awesome community on Animebase. I been here almost 10+ years now. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Reactions: Shameless