Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Martial Arts because I would like it.
Football because it gets paid well and is so popular (at least where I live).
Swimming simply because it gets you an awesome body shape and it's not damaging for your body.

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really have the motivation to become good at a certain sport nor i wishes to.
Dork

I'd like to get better at Volleyball, it's one of the few sports I genuinely enjoying playing no matter what. I'd also like to be good at martial arts and lacrosse.
Why lax?

Baseball or ice hockey. Out of the mainstream sports, I have respect for people who are good at ice hockey.
Yes! Baseball and ice hockey are my favorite sports and the ones i play!

elitenoob94

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Recently I haven't been able to practice much since I've been quite busy ever since I got back from Boot Camp, but, really, I've been all around good at Lacrosse and Futbol.

I'm not trying to brag. I had no life. All I would do is work out, practice sports or spar or play xbox.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm good at volleyball and football. I'm planning to do martial arts in the future, specifically in boxing, Judo and Karate.

Zlatán

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Football/Soccer; I would get insane salary and I'm already good at it anyway

My second option would probably be a F1 driver; Getting paid to drive insanely fast would be awesome, despite the high risks involved

elitenoob94

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've had the immense talent for Futbol, but ever since senior year in high school I stopped playing it because I had no time. Whenever I have time I'll walk across town dribbling and juggling the ball around or play a pick up game in the neighborhood. Lacrosse is the sport I put extreme dedication into now as well as the fighting styles I practice.

Right now I'm currently studying BJJ and Savate. It's intense fun. Having 12 years experience of Taekwondo and 6 years of Boxing/Muay Thai under my belt. I would love to be extremely good at BJJ. Ground fighting is shit fun.

I'm good at volleyball and football. I'm planning to do martial arts in the future, specifically in boxing, Judo and Karate.
lol don't waste your time with Karate. Most are mainstream low life's trying to teach it to kids. Good dojos that teach Karate aren't even around anymore besides the motherland. Okinawan Karate is okay, but really Karate isn't something you want to study unless learned from a true master who actually knows his/her shit.

I've destroyed numerous Karate kids in my early years of Taekwondo, and these kids have years more experience in fighting than me.

Last edited: