Jarex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SM naruto was seriously nerfed or should I say undeveloped. He did not even have any special sage mode tech like hashirama and kabuto and even jiraiya. He just only uses his top notch sensing and durable body and that all. I expected more from SM naruto but got disappointed in the end.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nature chakra is one hell of a drug. Naruto mastered it to perfection, he was the ultimate SM user, right next to Hashirama and Kabuto.

For Naruto we saw the following..

Appearence of..

Frog Kata
New variations of Rasengan

Enchancement of:

Physical strength
Speed
Stamina
Reflexes
Perception
Endurance

Nerfed ? No way man.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not much, the new sage mode just enhanced all of naruto's abilities. But this enhancement brought forth great power, I would say flight but in naruto's case he needs the truth seeking balls for that but many of his already devastating abilities were enhanced. Remember Naruto got the sage's yang so he merely got physical enhancements.

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sage Mode doesn't necessarily grant you anything new. It basically just enhances what you already have. I like to think of it as like the "Super Saiyan" of the Narutoverse.

Imagine Naruto in his normal form puts his Rasengan against Kakashi's Rasengan. Neither one is doing better than the other, and it's a stalemate. But, for some reason, Naruto manages to enter Sage Mode and they try their regular Rasengan's again. Now, Naruto has a stronger Rasengan and he'd overpower Kakashi even though it's more or less a "regular" Rasengan.

Hashirama and the others could likely do lesser versions of their jutsu without Sage Mode. I mean if you compare the Giant Buddha Technique of Guruguru who wasn't a sage vs Sage Mode Hashirama's Giant Buddha Statue, you'd see what I mean.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You might need to compare feats, because when has jiraiyas SM done frog Kata or frog slap. Those two jutsu have only been shown by Naruto.