XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I am almost complete with my webcomic idea. Now all I need is your opinions.

Which seems more interesting.

Scenario 1: Main character is going to be facing off against others with unique special abilities. She has special abilities herself, thing is, each day OR each time she is given a random ability upon activation. She knows how to use each one, but dosent know what it is until she actually tries to use them. EX: Lets say she encounters someone and they attack her, with knifes, she activates her power not knowing what it is and suddenly she turns invisible. She then goes to attack again but this time she flies instead.
Its not going to be exactly like that but something similar, or option b as follows

She is on a quest to become the most powerful being in her world, so she travels searching out those with the most unique and powerful abilities. Upon their defeat, she can take their powers and use them for herself, not to the extent of what the original is, but quite efficiently. She can use all powers gained, but not all at once, one power at a time.
w
hich one sounds more interesting, btw these aren't the EXACT ideas, but more or less general ideas.

Reactions: minamoto

Demonic.

Kin
26💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Option A sounds interesting. I've come across people that do the whole "kill and take their powers" concept and it doesn't make sense to me. I think the concept would get boring in the long run.

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The combination of both scenarios would be interesting. Makes it more complex both for the main character and the reader if there's no idea what is gained from stealing a power.