What song are you listening to right now?

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see medias

Last edited by a moderator:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Post automatically merged:

@GrapeApe U seem to know music.
What does this sound like? Forget the lyrics just tell me if the sound is comftrble for someone who doens't know the lyrics.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought I was spamming this thread.
Then came GrapeApe.
------------------------------
user i wont blast said:
maybe greapepape will know...
Did you just say RAPE!?
user i wont blast said:
do i look like oro fan to u????
Touche then.
You know Freud said those who say Grape are really thinking rape.
Or he said something like that I don't remember.
----------------------------------
youve shown me how you truly are, ive never did anything to you, shared my opinions in your threads, read your superhero fanfic stories. but you act like a hater time and time again, i ignored it to watch and see. but after the last one in this thread not long ago, thats it. you cant treat people anyway you want and expect kindness, well not from me anyways. im not listening to the songs you posted

OT:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

youve shown me how you truly are, ive never did anything to you, shared my opinions in your threads, read your superhero fanfic stories. but you act like a hater time and time again, i ignored it to watch and see. but after the last one in this thread not long ago, thats it. you cant treat people anyway you want and expect kindness, well not from me anyways. im not listening to the songs you posted

OT:
I thouhgt I was making a joke Im sorry.
Post automatically merged:

OT:
You are not the first one to say that to me, I honestly can't tell when I'm crossing the line.
Iam not trying to be annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thouhgt I was making a joke Im sorry.

You are not the first one to say that to me, I honestly can't tell when I'm crossing the line.
Iam not trying to be annoying.
i accept your apology but time will tell if you actually mean what you said

OT:

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

he was so toxic but it made him such a good songwriter. he would get canceled now from stories ive heard of him but...musically he was a genius. his whisper singing voice was ahead of his time stylistically but it adds a lot of melancholy to his songs and intimacy, like youre being placed in his brain. the most timeless music is simple, its really difficult to be minimalist as songwriter, it borders on the line of uninteresting or lacking skill easily, it also takes mastery in songwriting. to take your ego and self out of the equation and let the song be what its suppose to be yo, its channeling and guiding, which took me years to learn. its really really hard when you can sing crazy runs or do crazy timed improvisation instrumentally, bust out a bunch of studio wizardry, to just keep it simple but majority of the time across decades thats whats most effective and touches the most people. but artistically, the melody is slay, he was a beast at vocal melody throughout his discog. the rhythm guitar is so cozy, next to his whisper voice, makes it really intimate sounding, he was also beast at layering guitar lines, like it just sounds like one guitar. then the lyrics form beautifully, uses a lot of literary tools to make an interesting song about teaching someone how to be an alcoholic. it all comes together to recreate this intimate moment between two wounded people. he definitely seems like a terrible person but he some of the best albums in folk and pop

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards