Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

is that the same vocalist throughout the song or is there two? im only wondering because its weird he can mix hardcore and R&B vocals like that, while still having a smooth voice even though he screams

I know Issues has 2 vocalists, I just don't actually listen to them enough to know which one does cleans/uncleans or if they both do cleans and uncleans.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jazzy Stardust

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I know Issues has 2 vocalists, I just don't actually listen to them enough to know which one does cleans/uncleans or if they both do cleans and uncleans.
thanks! i thought so but i couldnt tell for sure because it was mixed pretty good. if so that wouldve been beastly lol

OT:

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

thanks! i thought so but i couldnt tell for sure because it was mixed pretty good. if so that wouldve been beastly lol]
No problem. There are lots of bands that do a great job at mixing harmonious singing along with hardcore vocals, Sleeping With Sirens, Dream on Dreamer, or one of my personal favourites, Dance Gavin Dance.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

is that the same vocalist throughout the song or is there two? im only wondering because its weird he can mix hardcore and R&B vocals like that, while still having a smooth voice even though he screams
Sorry, I couldn't tell you. I just listen to a lot of bands from Rise records without actually paying much attention to the head vocalists.

I mostly listen to deathcore like Veil of Maya or Born of Osiris

--------

Status
Not open for further replies.